SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 08, 2001, 05:18 PM
heli on the brain
Apple Valley/Victorville, Ca
Joined Apr 2001
544 Posts
hurray! the old zones format is back

...was gone for a week and i just have to say that im glad that the new format crashed cuz , in my opinion, it truely sucked! thats what happens when you fix something that isnt broken. please, leave it the way it is. its perfectly fine this way.
dezflyer is offline Find More Posts by dezflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 08, 2001, 07:08 PM
New Bedford, Ma. USA
Joined May 2001
1,414 Posts
I like the options on the even newer one there testing now, only bad piont is it does not change the links you already clicked on but you can upload pics directly to your post without a host to store them. http://www.ezonemag.com/forum/index.php?s=
Dauntae is offline Find More Posts by Dauntae
Old Sep 08, 2001, 10:08 PM
Canada
Joined Nov 2000
7,071 Posts
OH NO !! not another 'log-in ' format.. What's happenig ? has the collapse of the "IT" bubble resulted in way too may 'programmers' with nothing to do?
Yes the photos is a worthwhile feature.. But why the rest of the nonsense?
Bare is offline Find More Posts by Bare
Old Sep 10, 2001, 07:03 PM
L.L. N.M. U.S.A.
Joined Apr 2001
149 Posts
I'm with these guys I use this forum for information and relaxiation. I am not a puter guy and do not have forever to post threads and replys. This format works just fine for me, I have spent hours trying to get in to the new forum and have been denied access for some unknown reason. I don't need all the tricks but love the Info here.
Jim
Jim Ward is offline Find More Posts by Jim Ward
Old Sep 11, 2001, 03:00 AM
Melbourne, Victoria, Oz.
Joined Oct 2000
315 Posts
Come on guys, it's free, it exists because of the good offices and, no doubt, friendly wallet of Mr. Bourke and 'cos of that he gets to run it as it suits him, and to him this is a better way. It's more efficient, it offers better and more flexable facilities and hopefully offers Jim some advantages in his infrastructure and with all that it's still at no cost to you. If you don't like it then work out a way to pay to change it. An old australian saying is "Put up or shut up"..... Well ... jeez fellas... I can't hear those wallets creaking open. Personally I'd walk over broken glass and translate the bloody thing from ancient greek to get the insights offered here. I reckon you blokes are spoilt and need a good firm smack and a reality check.

Hugh Johnson
oneson1@yahoo.com
needing no flame suit.

PS. "There's nothing wrong with the past except for the compulsion to make us all live there."

Barry Wilde
(the younger brother of Oscar)
Oneson1 is offline Find More Posts by Oneson1
Old Sep 11, 2001, 05:19 AM
L.L. N.M. U.S.A.
Joined Apr 2001
149 Posts
Jim B. and many others have now ended the debate about which format we will use. I am now convinsed that this is a step foward and would like to thank Jim B. and all his staff for their hard work
and the pleasure I get from ezonemag.
Jim Ward is offline Find More Posts by Jim Ward
Old Sep 11, 2001, 07:49 AM
Rhode Island
Joined Oct 2000
585 Posts
I presume, Jim, that you've fixed the login problem
BobK is offline Find More Posts by BobK