HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 22, 2014, 07:45 PM
Joined Oct 2014
11 Posts
Discussion
Suggestion for parts for a PT boat.

I am building the PT 109 boat from Lindberg. I plan on getting all the parts from here
http://www.mackproductsrc.com/70813_pt_109.htm although I might get a different remote. It does however seem a tad bit expensive, and I was wondering if it was better for me to get a few of the different things from somewhere else for cheaper. Is there a place where I could get that? I'm gonna get the engine and stuff from here, because I like the speed it gives. Does anyone have a good place to get these parts (besides engine gear) for cheaper? Also, where could I get a kit that has all the tools I need. Also, one last question, what is a computer remote? does it just allow you to store frequencies for different boats? Thanks!
James
Jamesd848 is offline Find More Posts by Jamesd848
to remove ads between posts