Old Apr 22, 2014, 09:37 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhill View Post
aaron, on your page i stumbled upon the following flight controller:

http://www.banggood.com/F2-Flight-Co...-p-919487.html

this seems like a great product for the price! could we please get a little more information? does it come with a useful manual? is everything written in english? thanks in advance.
Sorry.I am too late to give you a reply.I will try to find out more details about this product

Best regards

Jacky
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 22, 2014, 03:37 PM
Italy, Tuscany, Follonica
Joined Jun 2012
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
I can't speak for you, but if I were you, I would just wait for the RTF kit to come into stock again. To me, it is the best option.

HiSky is a new product line to BG. They have sold only a handful of units and they probably all went to pre-order sales. Given time, production will usually catch up. Early adopter usually pays a higher price for newer products. 2 years ago, I wanted to be first and pre-order a Quad before BG has stock, and I waited 2 months for it. But I like what I got.
have bought preorder and wait when out of stock, but do not be fooled, do 2 orders shipped paypal dispute and cancel order rtf, for me banggood closed
enea 54 is offline Find More Posts by enea 54
Last edited by enea 54; Apr 22, 2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old Apr 26, 2014, 07:16 AM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,492 Posts
Jacky, I placed an order for the bnf V272 on March 22, another RCgroups member ordered on the same day and says his just shipped. I have sent emails to customer service asking about it, but got no response. Are those orders going to be filled, and if so, will it be soon?
siriusflier is online now Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Apr 29, 2014, 11:11 AM
West Borneo
Joined Mar 2009
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliank View Post
Ya. I am in the lost end. Paid extra USD 20 for nothing.
Updates:
Some items are received via DHL and packed carelessly. Received broken parts as shown.

I ordered 2 pcs of v977 (paid 199.98) and being informed only sending out 1 pcs.
banggood you are messy. Aaron if you are online my order no is #1843756. please double check.
aliank is offline Find More Posts by aliank
Old Apr 29, 2014, 11:17 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,621 Posts
Aliank, I learned that Aaron is traveling on business. He's probably not monitoring this actively. You should contact BG's customer service and explain your problem to them. Regarding the 2 V977 that you ordered. I have similar experience before, where I ordered 2-3 helicopters/quads of the same model, thinking that they will come together. They ended up got split into multiple shipments, probably due to the package size issues or something. So, one would arrive first and the others would arrive in the next few days. Check and see if your order has been split and that you have different tracking numbers. Or else, just give it a couple of days. The 2nd unit might show up. If not, let the CS people know then. That would be my suggestions. Hope they help.
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old May 12, 2014, 12:47 PM
GOT WINGS
Joined Apr 2012
2,492 Posts
I really like the prices at Banggood, and have seldom had any trouble with the shipping or customer service. It disappoints me that they don't carry some of the WLtoys models, so when one shows up I am interested in, I usually order it quickly before it disappears. That is what I did when I ordered the V272 bnf on March 22nd. It did not ship until April 30, just before I was going to cancel my order. Still has not arrived.
On a better note, I ordered a Devo 10 on April 30 that arrived today in less than 2 weeks. My fastest delivery from Banggood to date. I actually thought I would have another week or two to study up on the Devo, so I am not even ready. But I must say my faith in Banggood is restored. Good job Banggood.
Old May 12, 2014, 10:47 PM
Joined Aug 2011
6,621 Posts
@SF, Well I hope that your V272 will come very soon. Before you maiden the V272, you might want to check the fitting of the props. They tend to be loose. I lost 2 props and recovered 1 after maiden flight. Then I realized how loose they all were. Fortunately, BG now stocks replacement props for cheap, although they have pulled the V272 itself.

Congrats on the Devo 10. Very good choice, sir.
Old May 13, 2014, 08:35 AM
GOT WINGS
Joined Apr 2012
2,492 Posts
Thanks, Heli Pad. I actually have 2 other V272s I got from that other vendor. The first, Rev 07, 100mah battery, had very loose props, replaced them with spares. Have had some get knocked off, but haven't lost one. The second Rev 09, 110mah battery, has original props, they come off sometimes, but not that bad. Haven't wanted to glue them in case of needing to remove hair around shaft. Both origninal batteries fly for 4 minutes after about a month and I charge with stock charger.

Now if I can just find info on adding modules to the Devo 10. Have found the info for 7E, don't know if it's the same.
Old May 19, 2014, 02:49 AM
Joined Jun 2012
140 Posts
guys, there is no more free shipping?

Product details Item Price Quantity Price

HiSKY HFP80 FBL70 4CH 3 Axis Gyro Flybarless Mini RC Helicopter BNF (SKU115869)
€26.26 -+ €26.26
Your Preferred Shipping Method:
Air Mail Register (€4.34 & 7-20 business days)
XRemove☆Save for later
?
Shipping Fee:€4.34Total:€30.59
Old May 19, 2014, 01:52 PM
Spain, CT, Barcelona
Joined Jan 2013
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by enea 54 View Post

26.26 -+ 26.26
Air Mail Register (4.34 & 7-20 business days)
XRemove☆Save for later
?
Shipping Fee:4.34Total:30.59
Says free shipping to Spain...... weird
connerESP is offline Find More Posts by connerESP
Old May 19, 2014, 01:55 PM
http://www.fpvportugal.com
Portugal
Joined Feb 2012
3,599 Posts
Quote:

26.26 -+ 26.26
XRemove☆Save for later
?
Some products to some countries pay shipping, for Portugal for example the new Wltoys V303 pays shipping...
GhostMaster is online now Find More Posts by GhostMaster
Old May 19, 2014, 11:06 PM
Joined Aug 2011
6,621 Posts
Quote:

26.26 -+ 26.26
XRemove☆Save for later
?
As you probably know, nothing is really free. Free shipping means the selling price includes shipping costs. Unfortunately, shipping costs to certain countries are extraordinarily high. Rather than losing money on the deals, or raising the prices across the board to make themselves look less competitive, extra shipping charges have to be imposed for certain regions. That's what the seller is doing in this case. It's unfortunate for you. But it is fair for everybody.
Old May 27, 2014, 11:45 AM
Joined Jun 2012
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
As you probably know, nothing is really free. Free shipping means the selling price includes shipping costs. Unfortunately, shipping costs to certain countries are extraordinarily high. Rather than losing money on the deals, or raising the prices across the board to make themselves look less competitive, extra shipping charges have to be imposed for certain regions. That's what the seller is doing in this case. It's unfortunate for you. But it is fair for everybody.
sorry a bit late, however, until a few weeks ago there were shipping charges in my orders, I'm happy for you that you do not pay, will want to say that I will try elsewhere the best prices and fuk banggood
ciao
Old May 27, 2014, 09:23 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,698 Posts
Guys, what's this?

http://www.banggood.com/HSP-94480-12...-p-928462.html

I've only seen it on Banggood, and I really want one. Anybody have more info on this little cutie?
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72