SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 26, 2011, 12:30 PM
Pacifica,CA
Joined Oct 2006
323 Posts
Help!
A Little Bumbed Out By First Nitroplanes Experience

I gotta say I received my order three days after placing it which was great. Super fast shipping AAAA+++. However, they sent me the wrong plane. I ordered the grey Dynam T-28 and they sent me a white one. Not that big of a deal. Immediately I sent them an email and pics of the plane I received. The next day they offered to issue me a discount if I was willing to keep the white plane. Since then I haven't heard a word back from them. I still have the plane in the box and I'm considering sending it back but I can't get any response. I've sent several emails which have all been ignored. After reading through some of the posts here it seams that the customer service here on RCG is better than their website. Hopefully a service rep from Nitroplanes can help me out here. If your reading this please send me a pm so we can straighten this out.

Thanks!

Andrew
awayne is offline Find More Posts by awayne
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2011, 01:32 PM
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
Hey Andrew!

How is it going? I'm really sorry about the whole inconvenience regarding the color of the plane. We get so many emails, it can often take a little longer than expected to getting back to them. Sorry on the delay on the responses from them. But thats why we are available here on RCG, phones, emails, Facebook, live chat and more. We want to be as accessible as possible as we know it can be difficult sometimes. Can I have your order number? Let me take a look and see whats going on. As far as the order itself goes, were you interested in keeping it for a discount off your current order, or possibly your next order. If not, we are more than happy to help getting the correct plane out to you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
James
raidenjames is offline Find More Posts by raidenjames
Old Aug 26, 2011, 01:36 PM
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
I just sent you a PM Andrew
Old Aug 26, 2011, 02:08 PM
Pacifica,CA
Joined Oct 2006
323 Posts
James,

Thanks for the quick response.

Here is my Order Number: 1365289

I am willing to keep the plane if I can be credited with a discount.
Old Aug 26, 2011, 02:12 PM
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
Okay not a problem Andrew. With the mix up on the order, I can get you a 10% discount. Would that work with you? Let me know and I can get that issued for you

James
Old Aug 26, 2011, 05:38 PM
Pacifica,CA
Joined Oct 2006
323 Posts
Thats fine.

Thanks
Old Aug 27, 2011, 07:39 PM
Pacifica,CA
Joined Oct 2006