New Products Flash Sale
Old May 21, 2015, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by valkrider
United States, NJ, Woodstown
Joined Sep 2011
240 Posts
Question
Walt Moucha kit question

Has anyone recently purchased and built a Walt Moucha short kit? I'm interested in the large scale PA-25 kit.

I am interested in the quality of the materials, instructions, plans, etc. and what is needed to finish the build other than standard hardware.

I appreciate any feedback as I haven't had any luck getting the info I need directly from Walt. He can't or won't supply any pictures of the kit contents or useful info on what is actually needed to finish the airframe.

Thanks....
valkrider is online now Find More Posts by valkrider
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 22, 2015, 08:25 AM
Find More Posts by epoxyearl
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
11,029 Posts
Walt's kits are 'run of the mill' quality (average), but he always kept things simple- they aren't "Over-engineered".

He designs a little 'hefty' but nothing ever breaks in flight.

I've seen several of his designs in Flying Models Magazine- maybe someone can send you a pdf of an article.
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Airshows, and Tradition.