SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Joined May 2012
3 Posts
Alert
HobbyKing USA West Moving and Missing items

Hobbyking USA West warehouse is moving and did not ship 3 items in my order. They put a printed note in the box saying that rather than delay my order, they would ship what they had and give me back points as a refund. Well, I thought nothing of it and tossed the note. Now, since no points have shows up to the tune of $60.00, they are wanting me to send a copy of the note or they show they shipped everything... What BS is that. How would I have told them what the note said if they did not in fact send it to me? I asked them to check stock of figure out who packed the order, but I think I will come out on the losing end. Has anyone else gotten any similar notes? It happed last week about Friday 20 Feb 2015. Order was placed on the 18th so it was super fast shipping... Thanks.
gnsroman is offline Find More Posts by gnsroman
to remove ads between posts