HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 07, 2012, 06:07 PM
Joined Mar 2011
212 Posts
Removed by User
Retiredtech is offline Find More Posts by Retiredtech
Last edited by Retiredtech; May 29, 2013 at 02:53 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 08, 2012, 10:20 PM
United States, CT
Joined Aug 2005
1,970 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retiredtech View Post
"regular price is a rip off" was mentioned by you, no one else! You're not the only one on a tight budget. And when one can get something discounted somewhere else, why pay more?

RT
My apologies if I read too much into your comment.
MRGTX is offline Find More Posts by MRGTX
Old Sep 11, 2012, 05:19 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Good afternoon pilots.

It is a personal preference if you wish to use Facebook as it is not recommended. It's only a suggestion, thus, if you do have an account with Facebook, that may be something that may interest you. I'm not trying to pressure you guys into making a Facebook account in anyway. If I made you feel that way, I do apologize.

Again, the reward points is still active. If you wish, you can become a member with Banana Hobby and purchase(s) can help you earn reward points.
More details as to how you can earn reward points by purchasing from Banana Hobby can be found here: http://www.bananahobby.com/rewards.html

Best Regards,
Nancy
Banana Hobby
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:33 PM
AMA#313760
United States, MI, Taylor
Joined May 2009
751 Posts
Flying season here where I'am is almost over so why would I buy a new plane that will not be in the air untill late march of next year without a discount?
JLogan is offline Find More Posts by JLogan