HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 23, 2014, 04:10 PM
Joined Sep 2014
6 Posts
Discussion
End Point?

So I'm a newb and looking to do my first build, I've selected the Hunter VTail 500 by dialfonzo. I plan to buy one of their bundled kits but it doesn't come with a transmitter. The one they suggest only has 7 channels. I posted on their forums asking why they were "suggesting" that particular radio and this was his response:

The transmitter we suggest is one that can have "End Point" adjustment, because MultiWii requires the full signal range.
Any other Transmitter/Receiver that allows to change that value will work.

So being a newb, what does this mean? where do I check to see if a particular transmitter does this?

To be honest the site suggests the Eclipse 7 Pro but I was looking at the Aurora 9X in hopes of getting more channels. Anyway, looking to learn more about this part of my build. Thanks ahead of time.
Jay
mrclean1972 is online now Find More Posts by mrclean1972
to remove ads between posts