HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 28, 2014, 07:36 PM
United States, IN, Greensburg
Joined Jun 2014
342 Posts
Its hard seeing the boat but it looks like its starting to come to life.Were you trying 2s or 3s?I'm guessing 3s since I heard you say its trying to roll?
micromodder is offline Find More Posts by micromodder
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2014, 11:17 PM
Joined Dec 2007
290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micromodder View Post
Its hard seeing the boat but it looks like its starting to come to life.Were you trying 2s or 3s?I'm guessing 3s since I heard you say its trying to roll?
It was on 2s 800mah lipo. Yea it seems like it was trying to roll over still at times again. Pulled off the barbwire drive, prop and 3/16 shaft and put the stock stuff back it. Just gonna go back with a stock setup on it so it can run normal. I think I'm done modding it with a brushless setup. Wish Banggood's parts didn't' take to long to ship.
microhelidude is offline Find More Posts by microhelidude
Old Sep 29, 2014, 08:15 AM
United States, IN, Greensburg
Joined Jun 2014
342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by microhelidude View Post
It was on 2s 800mah lipo. Yea it seems like it was trying to roll over still at times again. Pulled off the barbwire drive, prop and 3/16 shaft and put the stock stuff back it. Just gonna go back with a stock setup on it so it can run normal. I think I'm done modding it with a brushless setup. Wish Banggood's parts didn't' take to long to ship.
I got into it with the person that approves credit after giving a review.I tried posting a few videos of the parts I've bought from them so people could see the esc's work and everything.They expected me to turn my videos into a banggood cartoon.I'm not affiliated with any rc company, the last thing I want to do is get in trouble on here over a review worth a nickel.

I've been messing with the scratch and dent stuff on Tower Hobbies ever since and I'm very happy about that.They have a full size Rio right now for the price of a ft009.
micromodder is offline Find More Posts by micromodder