Old Jul 03, 2016, 12:03 PM
Find More Posts by darthdrk
My hobby is why Im broke
USA, TN, Millington
Joined Dec 2002
6,865 Posts
Discussion
Hey everybody Darthdrk here..

I aint been in here in a while Sorry, my bad. So much has gone on is going on. I did get my building built but its hotter than hot in it . Still have to build out the inside . I havent been flying either (I miss it) However I have still been providing the bodies . Turn around may be slow because of time constraints. Another slow down is I have to locate another source for my supplies. I was getting my material from a company in Georgia which was giving me a good price but had an incident where my paypal account was compromised and was done so from someone in Georgia probably associated with the company I was getting my materials from. Since then I havent ordered from them. They hit my account for some big money. Paypal did put the funds back into my account. I may have found another place but the materials are a little higher in costs and I dont have to leave my information with someone one on the other end via the phone. They probably sat my credit card info on a desk somewhere and an employee took the liberty to charge what appeared to be a speaker system to my account, purchased in Georgia. But I'm just chiming in saying Im still around, still doing bodies and havent lost the desire for the hobby. Trying to eventually to get back into the grove again. I still got bodies I want to make for myself as soon as I can get to the place I can make some new stuff. (Get my shop done)
darthdrk is offline Find More Posts by darthdrk
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2016, 12:51 PM
Find More Posts by farquward
Today is a good day to fly
United States, CA
Joined Sep 2014
675 Posts
It's all to easy for those so inclined to get our credit card info and go on a spending spree, it's happened to us as well. Only yesterday we had a card company contacted us regarding "suspicious" activity. Hope yours is sorted and sound. Nice to hear you're still at it, good luck with your new shop.
farquward is online now Find More Posts by farquward
Old Jul 03, 2016, 02:50 PM
Find More Posts by rossi46
Let's Go Mets!
United Kingdom, Scotland, Galashiels
Joined Jan 2016
537 Posts
Hi. I'm still relatively new here after joining pretty soon after buying my first heli. This is the most helpful and non-judgemental site I've ever joined.
Welcome home.
rossi46 is online now Find More Posts by rossi46
Old Jul 03, 2016, 05:48 PM
Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
2,858 Posts
...a couple of weeks ago Ebay informed about someone trying to access my account! My dad had an exemplary attitude in a world where only American Express and Diners cards existed....if it is about money, you can always replace it...the guy never used credit, bought a car only when he had saved the money for it!
Anyway, welcome back! Just in time to wish you and all the USA gents here a very happy 4th of July....hopefully some will be able to enjoy the long weekend....remember to take care of your doggies and cats, whether inside the home or in the yard....fireworks result in too many pets bolting and getting lost...
ChespiIker is online now Find More Posts by ChespiIker