Rakon Heli Inductrix 200 Carbon Frame
Check out the RAKON HELI carbon/aluminum frame for the Inductrix 200. Horizon Hobby hit a home run with the micro Inductrix. Now big brother the Inductrix 200 is here. I have been looking for an aftermarket frame for mine. RAKON Heli also sent us their full carbon frame for testing. Check out the vid. Hope it helps those who are new or those looking to upgrade their Inductrix 200.
Just a video overview and build of the Rakon Heli Frame.
- Enjoy guys, Justin Davis @ DC/RC
DC/RC PROS vs CONS:
- Stable upgrade from the original frame
- Nice Aluminum prop guards look durable
- Comes with a mount for the original battery setup
- Strong body feeling after assembly.
- Rakon carbon fiber quality is 5 stars
- Fiber glass canopy with your choice of colors
- Blank Canopy available for painting your own color
- Easy to build and assemble
- Took less than 30mins
- Comes with plenty of hardware
- Way more durable
- Parts available if you break something
- Rakon Heli is a long time trusted overseas source
- Ships reasonable and decently quick
- High quality parts
- Cool stickers included
- Pick from over 10 color combos
- Affordable price and parts
- I would like to see a better canopy solution
- Maybe a canopy with pop off posts like old helis.
- Front canopy hangs close to the fpv lens. I'm going to dremel mine back to get the camera to go full tilt up without hitting.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||Blade 200 QX Quad - Rakon Carbon Fiber Frame + Extras||xdusho||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||3||Jul 10, 2016 07:37 PM|
|Discussion||Awesome Chroma carbon frame kit from Rakon Heli||surferguy||Multirotor Talk||5||Jan 09, 2016 06:02 AM|
|Sold||Blade 200 qx rakon frame landing gears, extra motor and carbon fiber plate||jw112577||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||0||Jun 09, 2015 06:56 PM|
|Sold||Blade 200 qx rakon frame landing gears, extra motor and carbon fiber plate||jw112577||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||0||Jun 06, 2015 09:43 PM|