Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Apr 10, 2016, 03:38 AM
Find More Posts by kustom kriss
United Kingdom, England, Sheffield
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Discussion
Flysky 9x channels wrong for my orange rx3sm

Decided to to try my hand at fixed wing flying normally quads,bought my self a mini Skywalker and had a spare receiver built it kind of flew it,crashed it .rebuilt it but thought I'd add a gyro to stabilise it a bit so bought the orange rx3sm micro with built in gyro,problem is no matter which stick set I choose the channels never match up to the correct ones on the receiver so the gyro works wrong
kustom kriss is offline Find More Posts by kustom kriss
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2016, 07:28 PM
Find More Posts by Daedalus66
60 years of RC flying
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Feb 2006
19,806 Posts
You don't explain your transmitter setup, but if it's a 9x with Orange DSMX/DSM2 module you will have problems with channel order. The 9x stock firmware uses AETR order, while the Orange receiver uses Spektrum standard TAER.

You may be able to reflash your module to put out TAER, or you may need a different module.

The alternative is to reflash the transmitter firmware to ER9x or install an upgrade card (AR9X) to give ErSky9x. Either way, channel order is flexible.

Provide some detail and you should get more specific advice.
Daedalus66 is offline Find More Posts by Daedalus66