HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 02, 2015, 04:01 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,755 Posts
Alert
Banana Hobby at the AMA Expo 2015

One week from today; The annual AMA Expo will be under way and I will be there all three days. I will be at the Banana Hobby booth part of all three days to meet and greet and discuss any of my reviews with RC Group members. Banana Hobby will be selling kits at discount but I will be there to say hi and answer any questions concerning the planes I have reviewed. Last year they sold out of the 9 channel Corsair that I reviewed and I got some from nice e-mails from some of the pilots that bought one. So please stop bye the Banana Hobby booth and say hi. I will also be at the flying area and all around the Expo when I am not at the booth covering the event for RC Groups and posting pictures of the Expo at night on Friday and Saturday. Mike Heer
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2015, 11:09 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,755 Posts
As posted in the AMA Expo thread I will be taking group pictures of RC Group members at 2:00 on Friday and 11:00 on Saturday by the Banana Hobby booth. Or if you have something interesting to share stop by for an individual picture with your treasure that I will post in the AMA thread.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 07, 2015, 03:22 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,755 Posts
It is almost here! I need to pack my bag tonight as I will be going to the airport from work tomorrow afternoon to fly to Ontario Thursday night. I hope to take pictures Friday morning before the show opens and get them up in RC Groups in the AMA Expo thread and some here showing Banana Hobby's display at the Expo. I hope the convention center has available fast WiFi, they should. I am looking forward to a great weekend. Mike H
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 08, 2015, 09:11 AM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,755 Posts
Batteries are all charged! Bags are packed: clothes and camera. Boarding pass is printed. Now eight hours of work and I am off to the Sacramento airport. Correction: seven hours and 48 minutes. Mike
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 08, 2015, 05:33 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,755 Posts
If you have any questions about the new fast jets at Banana Hobby stop bye and see them on display and talk to the manufacturers who will be at Banana Hobby's booth at the Expo. Mike H
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2015, 02:03 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,755 Posts
Finally I am at the Expo and I bought some WiFi time!

Here are pictures from the Banana Hobby Booth early this morning before many people were here.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2015, 02:05 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,755 Posts
Finally I am at the Expo and I bought some WiFi time!

More pictures from the Banana Hobby Booth coming here later today..
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Michael Heer; Jan 09, 2015 at 02:12 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 02:35 PM
Joined Feb 2007
421 Posts
What is your impression of the Super Dimona?
sinowace is online now Find More Posts by sinowace