SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 25, 2012, 11:31 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Discussion
EGAircraft

Have been trying to get a reply to an e-mail from EGAircraft, sent to the two addresses in manual. The website has a "contact us" page, but there does nor appear to be any way of sending a message. Does anyone know if they still exist? If so, how I may make contact. (not phone0
Thanks for any help.

Stuart
smck is offline Find More Posts by smck
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 26, 2012, 03:39 PM
FunkMaster
United States, OH, Mason
Joined Jan 2011
275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smck View Post
Have been trying to get a reply to an e-mail from EGAircraft, sent to the two addresses in manual. The website has a "contact us" page, but there does nor appear to be any way of sending a message. Does anyone know if they still exist? If so, how I may make contact. (not phone0
Thanks for any help.

Stuart
You might want to try contacting John Drake at Ohio Model Products (www.ohiomodelplanes.com). John has his own line of planes that are EGAircaft planes customized for resale. I'm guessing he has a way of contacting them and may be able to assist. John is a really nice guy and I'm sure if he has a way, he'd be happy to pass the info along to you.

Good luck,

Kent
KentF is offline Find More Posts by KentF
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: JTM 1.7m ViperJet
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:41 AM
Joined Oct 2006
20 Posts
Thank you for info.

Stuart
smck is offline Find More Posts by smck