Old Dec 31, 2012, 06:00 AM
Suspended Account
Australia, NSW, Malua Bay
Joined Dec 2012
85 Posts
Discussion
V911 Feasibility studies

Hi Guys,

Ive noticed there is ALOT of info to be digested, And as the supergeek i am, My brain is just twitching to get started.

Problem is with so many mods being done, its hard to keep up. So i wanted to start a new thread which i will keep organized outlining the feasibility of these mods.

Going to basically copy and paste (with permission pending) parts of peoples blogs to collaborative everything together.

Then me being will perform controlled studies of 1 mod vs stock.

It would be very handy to call on the experienced people to check on this thread from time to time for me. KKDDMM, Daryoon and MassiveOverKill, may I please give you credit and use some of your content. All credit will clearly be given and a link to your original posts provided at the bottom of anything containing your content.

Want a controlled thread with no nonsense discussing the technical impacts of the given mods to flight characteristics.

Stay tuned guys. This is going to be a good one. I personally cant wait to start hacking PCB and TX to build the ability to program curves into the yaw taking the resistor mod to another level. That will be my godly mod to contribute
Diablos is offline Find More Posts by Diablos
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2012, 07:28 AM
Joined Jan 2008
163 Posts
Subscribed
flightsfancy is offline Find More Posts by flightsfancy
Old Dec 31, 2012, 11:17 AM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
4,990 Posts
Diablos, I think a better way to do this is make your own blog. I haven't responded to your other posts simply because I've been swamped with our new business and that I haven't touched my V911 in nearly half a year, and that there are enough V911 veterans around that I'm sure they can answer your questions (and have probably surpassed me on current events with the V911).

My v911 is literally collecting dust. I haven't even finished my Benma paddled flybar vs my prototype blog test I've been so busy but I already know that my prototype is better (as Stonecutter can attest to).

Feel free to quote any of my material, just be sure to give credit to original authors that I may have quoted.
MassiveOverkill is offline Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: RC Logger Eye One Xtreme
Old Dec 31, 2012, 01:48 PM
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Dec 2011
44 Posts
I'm in, can't wait to see all of the mods in one place.

Thx.
LarryCnAZ is offline Find More Posts by LarryCnAZ
Old Dec 31, 2012, 09:38 PM
Suspended Account
Australia, NSW, Malua Bay
Joined Dec 2012
85 Posts
Ive been reported left right and centre. Someone is spamming the report button on all my posts, ive spent hours typing posts and theyre being removed or hidden, i dont have time to double post everything. Sorry guys ill be browsing as a free user now. Doing all my mods that havent been done yet.

So sorry guys ill just be leeching from now on.

Im and honest man and ill admit i made 2 posts that could be considered racially offenseive to aboriginal australians. But as im aboriginal and australian i figured what is acceptable in AUSTRALIA should be acceptable on the internet. I was wrong and i apologize if ive offended.

Im sorry i wont be finishing what ive started. We all know it was going to be good and had our best Modder's excited.

I enjoyed my time here and peace
Diablos is offline Find More Posts by Diablos
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 31, 2012, 09:42 PM
Joined Jan 2008
163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablos View Post
Ive been reported left right and centre. Someone is spamming the report button on all my posts, ive spent hours typing posts and theyre being removed or hidden, i dont have time to double post everything. Sorry guys ill be browsing as a free user now. Doing all my mods that havent been done yet.

So sorry guys ill just be leeching from now on.

I enjoyed my time here and peace
I hear ya. Unfortunately I'm in the same spot. I'll just be in absorb mode from here on out. I was more than looking forward to your contributions.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 10:58 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jun 2012
1,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flightsfancy View Post
I hear ya. Unfortunately I'm in the same spot. I'll just be in absorb mode from here on out. I was more than looking forward to your contributions.
I was reported to for my reply of nice post to you.It was considered trolling.
Jasen40 is online now Find More Posts by Jasen40
Old Dec 31, 2012, 11:01 PM
Joined Jan 2008
163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen40 View Post
I was reported to for my reply of nice post to you.It was considered trolling.
The mods either need retraining or to be given a new rule interpretation guide.