HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 03, 2012, 03:04 PM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
Discussion
A Goose Joke in Ca.

Do you know any good Goose Jokes in Ca other then Jerry or Arnold?

Here's a new one. Ca. effective July 1 outlawed foie gras from France. For the great unwashed who don't know what that is they take a goose, force feed it until it's liver is 10 times normal and then kill it, the goose that is. Makes a great appetizer.Yummy. Ca considers that animal cruelty. Maybe the goose likes it? Who knows.

No complaint here. I have a bunch of them hanging out on our dock. The first time I catch one I'm gonna force feed it from the other end with a 12 ga. .They are messy to say the least.

France is now mad at Ca for insulting them and their goose. This will be a sketch to see how it plays out in court. Actually Ca can't interfere with trade since this is a Federal law. But who cares about the Feds laws in Ca anyway? They are so far superior in knowing whats right. er left.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old Aug 03, 2012, 03:06 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron 1 View Post
Do you know any good Goose Jokes in Ca other then Jerry or Arnold?
Gray Davis. He made Jerry look competent.

Barbara Boxer, the leading deliberate bad check writer in the US Senate.

Diane Feinstein, who supported the war in Iraq, because it helped her husband's business.

Willie Brown.
madsci_guy is offline Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Aug 04, 2012, 11:30 AM
Dave?
Joined Aug 2003
1,626 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
Gray Davis. He made Jerry look competent.

Barbara Boxer, the leading deliberate bad check writer in the US Senate.

Diane Feinstein, who supported the war in Iraq, because it helped her husband's business.

Willie Brown.
You made me feel good for leaving them all behind me as I took my family an fled California after a taste of Arnold...

Moonbeam is at it again...

Fienstien and Boxer are inexcusable.

I like the Willie Brown, mention his name and that's all it takes... Mr. seat belt law himself.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Old Aug 04, 2012, 11:34 AM
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Yummm Fois Gras tastes like animal abuse. Did you know that abusing animals is a precursor sign shared by serial killers?
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Old Aug 04, 2012, 04:24 PM
Houston
Joined May 2001
797 Posts
OK, I've seen two videos. In one, the geese are held by the neck and pumped full of gruel. In the other, a dinner bell is rung and fabulously obese geese try to out-waddle each other to the food!
lymon is offline Find More Posts by lymon
Old Aug 04, 2012, 04:47 PM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
You made me feel good for leaving them all behind me as I took my family an fled California after a taste of Arnold...

Moonbeam is at it again...

Fienstien and Boxer are inexcusable.

I like the Willie Brown, mention his name and that's all it takes... Mr. seat belt law himself.

You forgot to mention the state will probally slide into the ocean someday taking all the moonbats with it...... I can understand why you left..

Soon, a mass exodus will happen in this state too! This place is becoming a carbon copy of california....
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Old Aug 04, 2012, 05:02 PM
United States, CA, Brentwood
Joined Jun 2012
451 Posts
But if you bring the goose liver with you to a restaurant, they will cook it for you, and some even give it to you. Just not allowed to sell it to you. Really dumb. Flying rats really. And the French have been pissed off by California for a long time since our wines compete with theirs. I really miss the chicken livers at KFC !
Underthetire is offline Find More Posts by Underthetire
Old Aug 04, 2012, 08:06 PM
Beaumont ,peoples republic of Kalifornia
Joined Jan 2004
255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
Yummm Fois Gras tastes like animal abuse. Did you know that abusing animals is a precursor sign shared by serial killers?
Wee different than kicking a puppy dont ya think ,because after said kicking you aren't preparing it for the table.

Wonder whats next in the land of ban
debogus is online now Find More Posts by debogus
Old Aug 04, 2012, 08:09 PM
United States, CA, Brentwood
Joined Jun 2012
451 Posts
I'm sure guns are on the list again. I'm getting ready to go buy my 911 acp.
Underthetire is offline Find More Posts by Underthetire