New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Find More Posts by spinstreet
Joined Jul 2015
1 Posts
Help!
Board Replacement

Hi guys! I was recently given an old heli-max AXE EZ coaxial helicopter. I can't see just throwing it away. I would like to convert it for use by the kids. Does anyone know of a inexpensive DSMX compatible receiver that I could use to replace the old FM board. It has to support the two motor connections for coaxial rotors. I am NOT having much luck finding one on the net . I have looked at the lemon rx receiver but don't know whether one of the channels would handle a second motor(throttle) . The original Tactic TCB100 is a 7.4 volt board. With all the coaxial helicopters on the market I would think this would be an easy thing to achieve. But I don't see anything except RTF helicopters - no parts! Any suggestions for an inexpensive replacement? THX
spinstreet is online now Find More Posts by spinstreet
to remove ads between posts