Find More Posts by Datos
Alex
Ukraine, Kyiv city, Kyyiv
Joined Feb 2012
358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzzz View Post
Hello everyone,

I'll make many music videos and do aerial work for television. For me the NEX5 is one of the best camera's for the job, even when most of the material is shot in 4K the aerials from the nex5 match perfect.

You need to clean the sensor now and then, but if you put the camera in a plastic cover you don't have to worry about that.

Now i have a question, is it possible to turn of the information on the display completely?
I want to do a live broadcast with the nex 5 but i can not turn of the information on the display, also Google wont help me out.
I'll hope someone can help me out.
as far as I know there is no "clean video out" over HDMI in this camera. There is always some OSD info on realtime picture output. The only possibility for you is to set the smallest amount of OSD info and ask a person on video broadcasting hardware to zoom in.
Datos is offline Find More Posts by Datos
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2015, 11:38 AM
Find More Posts by liteglow
Joined May 2005
1,188 Posts
I wonder if someone have some advice about what lense that is the best for AP ?

Have been using the pancake lense for some time. And the 55mm that follow the cam when I bought it.

But I don't feel I got the best quality out of my pictures.

What lenses should I buy, Zeiss?
liteglow is offline Find More Posts by liteglow
Old Jul 13, 2015, 01:19 AM
Find More Posts by lakis21
Greece, Makedonia Thraki, Nikiti
Joined Dec 2006
267 Posts
Hello , yesterday I made another test flight to test the gimbal (great performance) and test the Nex 5n with manual focus on 18-55 and settings. With nex I am not yet happy, I don't know yet the correct settings for video shooting... (with the current settings I have a little bit of jello effect) I don't have any jello with iauto and auto focus. Any comments or suggestions on the settings will be very helpful and appreciated! Do I have to change the len?
Tarot t810, dys blg3sn 3 axis gimbal , nex 5n 18-55mm, storm32, test Manual focus (7 min 0 sec)
lakis21 is offline Find More Posts by lakis21