HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 26, 2015, 11:41 AM
Joined Nov 2014
17 Posts
Question
Sound transmission while using EagleEyes station telemetry with Vector

Hello!

I set up EagleEyes station with Vector for telemetry transmission. Works perfectly, I see my plane on the map in live mode as well as all needed telemetry. Setup was like plug and play. Great! Thank you!

My only question remaining. How can I transmit sound from my camera while using telemetry? If it is possible to where should I connect sound wire from camera? To video TX directly of through Vector somehow?

Thank you!
andriyco is offline Find More Posts by andriyco
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
580 Posts
Hello,

There is a microphone input and output on the Vector. After connecting those correctly, your video RX should be receiving sound via the audio output.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor