HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2015, 09:38 PM
United States, MA, Lowell
Joined May 2004
1,047 Posts
I had a kid step on my foamy once. Thanks goodness it was just a foamy, but I didn't get mad and tried to assure the parents it was ok. Yes, they shouldn't have let their child that close but while most of us modelers are welcoming on strangers, I often here of visitors being ignored or felt a club member was rude.
Neil_SC is offline Find More Posts by Neil_SC
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2015, 10:31 AM
Cape Town
Joined Oct 2009
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohersh View Post
That's very unfortunate, I have my own young kids and though they have not broken anything yet of mine they all seem to loose their balance or get clumsy in the presence of delicate things. Several close calls
Hopefully you didn't discourage him/her too much...the parent wont pony up to replace it?

The shared power system is a really nice thing about the ADX/AMR/Bandit
same goes for the MX series
I kept my composure as I should have seen it coming. Didn't speak to his dad either, but in hind sight should have. Not sure what he would have done with his kid though...

Anyway, this Bandit was my bad luck plane and always arrived home with something broken. Maybe a blessing in disguise.

The wings are still intact and the various bits and pieces are going to a fellow club member.
masehare is offline Find More Posts by masehare
Old Feb 26, 2015, 10:57 PM
The flying snake
United States, CO, Thornton
Joined Sep 2013
1,146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by masehare View Post

Anyway, this Bandit was my bad luck plane and always arrived home with something broken. Maybe a blessing in disguise.

ug, I have a badluck plane too. Most pilots I know have one. It really odd how that always happens
Grandpa strap is online now Find More Posts by Grandpa strap