SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Thread Tools
Old Jun 29, 2015, 02:08 PM
gt40Dave is offline
Find More Posts by gt40Dave
Registered User
United States, CA, Rohnert Park
Joined May 2014
144 Posts
Question
Anyone building a B-26 b or c model?

If you are, I have an original USAF "handbook - Flight Operating Instructions" book from my dad dated 10 August 1945, revised 22 July 1953.

If you are building one and want detailed interior photos / with labels for all flight controls / operation controls, this book can certainly help. I would be happy to photo copy pages for you, or if you are really anal / detail oriented, happy to loan the book to you for your build.

It's mostly black and white, but labels every item in the plane basically.

Let me know if you know of anyone who would benefit from this data (or just want copies of it for S$#ts & giggles).

Dave Harris
gt40Dave is offline Find More Posts by gt40Dave
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 02, 2015, 03:03 AM
demondriver is online now
Find More Posts by demondriver
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
United States, SC, Charleston
Joined Mar 2007
17,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt40Dave View Post
If you are, I have an original USAF "handbook - Flight Operating Instructions" book from my dad dated 10 August 1945, revised 22 July 1953.

If you are building one and want detailed interior photos / with labels for all flight controls / operation controls, this book can certainly help. I would be happy to photo copy pages for you, or if you are really anal / detail oriented, happy to loan the book to you for your build.

It's mostly black and white, but labels every item in the plane basically.

Let me know if you know of anyone who would benefit from this data (or just want copies of it for S$#ts & giggles).

Dave Harris
That's a photo of the Douglas A-26 invader Sir.

The B-26 is the Martin Marauder.

. . . . Perhaps it's an error in the printing of the manual.
demondriver is online now Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 02, 2015, 08:12 AM
Zipman is offline
Find More Posts by Zipman
Registered User
Zipman's Avatar
USA, NJ, East Brunswick
Joined Nov 2003
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver View Post
That's a photo of the Douglas A-26 invader Sir.

The B-26 is the Martin Marauder.

. . . . Perhaps it's an error in the printing of the manual.
Their was a B-26 Invader designation. See link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_A-26_Invader
Zipman is offline Find More Posts by Zipman
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2015, 10:11 AM
zbrubaker is online now
Find More Posts by zbrubaker
ParkScaleModels
zbrubaker's Avatar
United States, PA, Loganville
Joined Feb 2002
4,438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipman View Post
Their was a B-26 Invader designation. See link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_A-26_Invader
Yeah, the military really confused things when they changed the designation. The A-26 is on my 'someday to-do' list.

Zipman, I can see by your avatar that you're also a Cessna Bobcat fan!
zbrubaker is online now Find More Posts by zbrubaker
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2015, 12:03 PM
Zipman is offline
Find More Posts by Zipman
Registered User
Zipman's Avatar
USA, NJ, East Brunswick
Joined Nov 2003
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbrubaker View Post
Yeah, the military really confused things when they changed the designation. The A-26 is on my 'someday to-do' list.

Zipman, I can see by your avatar that you're also a Cessna Bobcat fan!
I been since the 1964 issue of RCM and having seen one being restored in 1966 in Ca. I am currently slowly building from those RCM plans.
Zipman is offline Find More Posts by Zipman
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 07, 2015, 01:51 AM
lecomnmke
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Redacted Content.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Anyone Building or Flying an RCGUYS Pitts S1? corn holio Giant Scale Airplanes 12 Jul 20, 2015 12:06 PM
Off Site Vintage R/N models Bleriot XI kit for R/C or free flight - NEW, unbuilt! sdrob15 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jun 07, 2015 11:08 PM
For Sale Berkley B-26 Invader Kit 84" span early 60's u/c or r/c kit aerowoof Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jun 06, 2010 03:26 PM
Discussion Is anyone in a scale model r/c boating club in Portland Oregon or surrounding areas? rltarrant USA - District XI 0 Feb 23, 2009 01:49 AM
Discussion Does anyone remember the Copperhead C/L model for ignition or glow willin Control Line 4 Feb 19, 2006 04:00 PM