HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 23, 2014, 02:23 PM
RC beginner
New York
Joined Oct 2008
5,917 Posts
payment came through ok. unfortunately there was only one chip left in the baggie so ill have to get another batch flashed and tested. it takes a little longer because the internal oscillator must be calibrated and stored in ee. those will go out in the next day or two. thanks,
dave1993 is offline Find More Posts by dave1993
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 11, 2014, 12:29 AM
Joined Jul 2014
2 Posts
I'd like to purchase several prebuilt RX modules. Does anyone have them available for sale? Please PM.
CrazyCoder is online now Find More Posts by CrazyCoder
Old Jul 11, 2014, 08:13 PM
RC beginner
New York
Joined Oct 2008
5,917 Posts
what i have been selling is the half gram tiny24 flysky rx that does both actuator/brushed and servo/brushless for $28 and tiny ppm flysky rx chip for diy from first page for $5 ea. afaik these are the only commercially available flysky rx with ppm. i did build a couple of the 150 milligram deadbug for others. one was given away to a friend and the other part of a trade. very expensive due to labor and yield issues so not a regular product. i have considered selling the tiny ppm version assembled but there has not been enough interest so far.
dave1993 is offline Find More Posts by dave1993
Old Yesterday, 01:49 AM
Joined Jul 2014
2 Posts
Thanks for the information. I'm interested in $5 ppm DIY version.
Could you please provide the list of the extra required parts and what's exactly included in the kit?
CrazyCoder is online now Find More Posts by CrazyCoder
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Malaysia, Selangor, Kajang
Joined Jun 2009
1,387 Posts
@dave: I'm also interested in the 0.5g RX. Though I don't quite have the budget now. Maybe in September or October?

Do you ship to Malaysia? I'm willing to cover postage cost.
slebetman is offline Find More Posts by slebetman
Old Today, 09:43 AM
We can rebuild it!
United Kingdom, Wales, Swffryd
Joined Apr 2010
3,624 Posts
Dave, tiny24 rx sounds cool, you still intereste in the zx10 tx I have?
djdavies83 is offline Find More Posts by djdavies83