HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 12, 2014, 07:53 AM
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined Oct 2013
1,711 Posts
One of my favorite props 5.5x6.5E.

I'm looking for parts now. I'm building a new fju 6s EDF just for fun...
Jezzejamez is online now Find More Posts by Jezzejamez
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2014, 06:36 PM
If you got 'em, fly 'em
United States, TX, The Woodlands
Joined Aug 2009
248 Posts
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markusvt View Post
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXBFBP&P=M

Very, very, very good on the stock set-up's.
I'm going to order a few of these since they are in-stock! Thanks for all of the great advice. You guys rock!
edubs2121 is offline Find More Posts by edubs2121
Old Oct 17, 2014, 01:56 PM
If you got 'em, fly 'em
United States, TX, The Woodlands
Joined Aug 2009
248 Posts
To be "ultra" clear. The prop numbers face forward toward the nose of the craft. Correct?
edubs2121 is offline Find More Posts by edubs2121
Old Oct 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
Staffs, UK
Joined Apr 2009
3,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs2121 View Post
To be "ultra" clear. The prop numbers face forward toward the nose of the craft. Correct?
Yes that's right.
feefo is offline Find More Posts by feefo
Old Oct 21, 2014, 08:00 PM
United States, PA, Center Valley
Joined Dec 2008
393 Posts
Hey Guys! Anybody flyin? Flew today with the new Mega! This was the second flight for it. 1st flight with 7x7 gave 162mph. 2nd flight with 7x8 gave 171.

Still working on trimming it out and getting used to the Q from the 7" prop.

Billy..... get yours on radar yet?

I got a new Mobius video camera. Now I just have to find a way to mount it to a hat, then I'll be able to video any time I want. I'll try to get one up soon. Weather looks el'crappo for the next few days.
brolley is offline Find More Posts by brolley
Old Oct 21, 2014, 08:31 PM
United States, MI, Commerce Charter Township
Joined Oct 2013
1,711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brolley View Post
Hey Guys! Anybody flyin? Flew today with the new Mega! This was the second flight for it. 1st flight with 7x7 gave 162mph. 2nd flight with 7x8 gave 171.

I got a new Mobius video camera. Now I just have to find a way to mount it to a hat, then I'll be able to video any time I want. I'll try to get one up soon. Weather looks el'crappo for the next few days.
I got a mobius ultimate package off Amazon and there was a bunch of mounts included.. I took my first two videos today flying. Low light the cam still performs pretty good.

I used a mount included, after first video I removed the mount and velcroed the sleeve to my hat. I like it this way better so it does not teeter tawter when I rip by @ very high speeds...
Jezzejamez is online now Find More Posts by Jezzejamez
Old Yesterday, 09:09 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brolley View Post

Howdy brolley!...We had a BEEeeeautiful yesterday...0 wind....No Radar....I even left my Camera at home...I do the same thing with the camera on the Bill of my Fishin Cap.......Had mine rippin too !!!!....Shore do feel so much better after goin to the External BEC and additional Battery for it period...I've not lost reception since.....I truly believe its a must on Birds over 3 cells......Especially if you use low mah counts to keep the Bird light as possible...all my Brown outs were from batteries below 2500mah .....anyone have a comment on this...???....I had lost my Ultra the one I fly now...as well as a couple Hotliners on 5 cells because of Brownouts?..

Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly