HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 26, 2011, 02:39 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Discussion
I dont see a thread for simulators but whats a good sim for like parkzone planes?

i was playing with a simulator at a hobby shop and i found it more fun than a learning device haha. I wast just wandering do they make a simulator that possibly has like the hobby zone supper cub lp, t-28D, or extra 300 and then some heli,s because my dad is going to get a heli well he also got a super cub and is afraid to fly it also im looking at the extra and the t-28 so i was wondering if you download your planes on a sim somehow or do they come with it and if so whats a good and relistic one?
thanks.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=RTM3000

Im guessing thats a good sim since it has parkzone horizon and all the other on it but does any body know if it has the extra super cub and t-28 on it?
and if i have a dx6i i dont need to buy a cord or anything with it do i? Also when they add a new model do you just download it from your computer and you dont have to buy it?
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Last edited by skarface; Sep 26, 2011 at 02:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 26, 2011, 05:24 PM
United Kingdom, England, Bournemouth
Joined Feb 2011
6 Posts
I have the Phoenix simulator and it is very handy for trying out new models and manoeuvres before you fly them for real. It definitely has the T28D and the Hobbyzone Super Cub LP on it, not sure about the Extra 300. New models and updates are added quite regularly for free and you get the lead to connect with your tx with the software when you purchase it. I use it with a DX6i. It also has heli's... I used it a lot when I was learning to fly my Blade 400.

I'm told another good one is RealFlight although I haven't ever tried it myself.

Edit: There's a whole area about sims here: http://www.rcgroups.com/simulators-172/
Breeze225 is offline Find More Posts by Breeze225
Old Sep 26, 2011, 08:27 PM
Fly low or fly home.
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Ok thank you
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface