New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 25, 2015, 05:51 AM
Find More Posts by Rain1dog
United States, LA, Kenner
Joined Sep 2014
935 Posts
Yeah, I have to say these guys/gals are a fantastic place to buy RC gear from. They have been VERY VERY helpful in the two times I had to call and check on something. Once was I picked a wrong shipping method and called the store and within minutes my shipping was changed, no questions asked, very helpful.

2nd time I purchased a 180qx RTF and I received the BNF, I called and within 2 days I had my remote.

Because of their great service and the ability to get GREAT gear for half the price, this is my go to store. Matter of fact everything I own is from them.

T28, 350qx, 180qx, nano qx, UMX Radian, Delta Ray, spektrum radios. Everything has been about half off and everything has worked flawlessly, period!

I live in New Orleans and after I win my order is at my door in 2-3 days tops! If it wasn't for this one place is never be able to afford all these fantastic machines. Can't say enough about these people! Great work!
Rain1dog is offline Find More Posts by Rain1dog
to remove ads between posts