New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 25, 2015, 03:44 AM
Find More Posts by Polleke
Nederland, Noord-Brabant, Steenbergen
Joined Feb 2011
125 Posts
Bluetooth: "Stable link lost. Check connection"

Hi all,
I don't know if I'm on the right track here, but.........I don't know where to look any more
I have an issue with my Crius bluetooth modules. (have 2 HC05 HC06 with the same problem)
When I connect it to Droidplanner, Arduplanner and/or Tower, it says "Stable link lost, check connection" every 15 sec.
The red led and green led on the bluetooth are burning solid, so it seems to be connected.
On Droidplanner it still shows only the "Connect" button on the bottom even after the red led on the module is solid.
It doesn't show anything like "Dronie" or"Arm".
There also does not seem to be any communication with my Samsung Galaxy tab2 tablet.
I have tried changing baud rates, and swapping TX and RX cable, but that doesn't make any difference.
Any ideas anyone?

This issue occurs only in Droidplanner, Arduplanner or Tower.
When I install this app ( everything is working fine
But i want have Androidplanner with the possibillty of making a dronie amongst other modes that are not on the "another-android-gcs" app.

Installed Tower for the secund time and everthing is working fine now.
Don''t know why, but it's working
Polleke is offline Find More Posts by Polleke
Last edited by Polleke; Nov 28, 2015 at 03:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts