Joined Feb 2009
4,342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by That can fly?!? View Post
Main gear: $15
Main shafts: $10
Flybar: $4
Blades: had some
I just got 10 main gears for $8 Ebay shipped from China. It's always the big gear that chips a tooth, the other gear and bearing still original.
victapilot is offline Find More Posts by victapilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2010, 12:25 PM
team sleprock
United States, WA, Port Angeles
Joined Dec 2009
3,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskykid View Post
hey all!

ok went ta LHS 2day ta c if they had a brushed motor 4 my VNR,no joy

ok they had a trex 450 kit on the shelf, align trex 450sa, it has balstic main and tail. (havn't heard about this kit in all the forums I've read.

it was on sale at just under 220 bucks,I'm pretty shure it comes with everything but the reciever, and batt.

ok the Q is,sense its the plastic version,should I go with a clone,r get the trex with all the trex gear, 4 a few bucks more,and I assume with parts that will all work 2gether,without having ta guess!

thanks the KID!
ok I was gonna leave this alone,but sense the can of worms is still open!

I hav read almost this intire thread,befor I ask'd my question,I was just asking a simple question,without trying ta add a whole chapter ta this thread.

now that we've waisted another 2 pages,talking about my comunication skill's, I think if you can't read are understand my post! then just pass it by.

theres boound ta be some one in the hundreds that read these posts with the patiance,and ability ta answer a simple question,without making a major deal out of it!

sense my question has been answerd! the thread police can hav ther thread back!

thanks again too the nice peeps that helped me out!

signing off the Kid!
whiskykid is offline Find More Posts by whiskykid
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: heli's
Old Nov 09, 2010, 01:08 PM
AMA # 949551
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Oct 2009
2,072 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskykid View Post
ok I was gonna leave this alone,but sense the can of worms is still open!

I hav read almost this intire thread,befor I ask'd my question,I was just asking a simple question,without trying ta add a whole chapter ta this thread.

now that we've waisted another 2 pages,talking about my comunication skill's, I think if you can't read are understand my post! then just pass it by.

theres boound ta be some one in the hundreds that read these posts with the patiance,and ability ta answer a simple question,without making a major deal out of it!

sense my question has been answerd! the thread police can hav ther thread back!

thanks again too the nice peeps that helped me out!

signing off the Kid!

I'll bite.

Kid, you're probably right but Sweat Baby Jesus that shorthand is annoying!

Best to all!

b
rikybob is offline Find More Posts by rikybob
Old Nov 09, 2010, 01:52 PM
FRANCE
Joined Dec 2004
1,545 Posts
HI ALL HK 450 OWNERS AND FRIENDS

People from RC Group tech support ask me to close this thread because of the big place its takes
so you can continue to post every thing you want on this new one as it looks there is lot of thing to say about it.....

Many thx to all of you , here is the link:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...0#post16508707
KABAL99 is offline Find More Posts by KABAL99
Closed Thread