Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 20, 2012, 04:36 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Nov 2008
922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jldean78 View Post
Okay, on to my next problem. I'm trying to setup my CX-3X1000 gyro and having problems with the cyclic servos. Video attached.

Thanks for the feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGzeGzDhBSo
Hum. first you servo is not moving in right direction. But you can easily correct this with the servo reverse function. And remember to turn off your ccpm missing as the cx-3x1000 will not work if the mixing is on. And what is the setting for your pitch curve not. Please set all sub trim to 0 and travel to 100%
ehirobo is offline Find More Posts by ehirobo
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:19 PM
Alex
Greece
Joined Apr 2012
6 Posts
I have noticed that my copterx 450 is too unresponsive. I have the flybar weights on but if i remove them will it make any difference?
Dedados is offline Find More Posts by Dedados
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:47 PM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
6,225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedados View Post
I have noticed that my copterx 450 is too unresponsive. I have the flybar weights on but if i remove them will it make any difference?
On some of my other helis, I add weights to make them sluggish and less responsive, so removing them should make it more responsive but only remove them 1 pair at a time till you see what it does. You can also try to reduce the expo if that's adjustable on your TX.
xviper is offline Find More Posts by xviper
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:54 AM
Alex
Greece
Joined Apr 2012
6 Posts
Thanks.
Dedados is offline Find More Posts by Dedados
Old Feb 21, 2013, 07:24 AM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,637 Posts
Can someone tell me the differences in the copterx kit versions ie ARTF, RTF and Kit. I know the acronyms but i do not know what ehirobo is saying when they advertise as such. So if you get the artf are you basically getting an un assembled kit with electronics or is it partially assembled or completely assembled? TIA
Wingbreaker is offline Find More Posts by Wingbreaker
Old Feb 21, 2013, 08:53 AM
rc aircraft crasher
United States, MI, Lansing
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
@ wingbreaker

when i got my black angel kit it was only the airframe, no electronics. the main frame was built up for me for the most part. it's really easy to put together.
jnmardister is offline Find More Posts by jnmardister
Old Feb 21, 2013, 09:04 AM
rc aircraft crasher
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
ok so i just got some new cyclic servos for my black angel, just some some of the cheap fusonic ones. but now i dont have full travel in my cyclics (lots of neg and no pos) and the tail moves like a millimeter VERY slowly. i have went through the settings over and over again and i cant seem to find out whats going wrong so please help before i get an aneurism. :P
Old Feb 21, 2013, 09:57 AM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,637 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnmardister View Post
@ wingbreaker

when i got my black angel kit it was only the airframe, no electronics. the main frame was built up for me for the most part. it's really easy to put together.
OK, cool thanks.
Wingbreaker is offline Find More Posts by Wingbreaker
Old Feb 21, 2013, 01:55 PM
rc aircraft crasher
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
never mind... i guess my links got screwed up some how. i measured them and they were a bit off... easy fix eh?
Old Feb 21, 2013, 09:12 PM
Joined May 2006
1,237 Posts
I got my BA up and running after an awful crash.. luckily i got the parts and all is ready.. but the heli is not flying that good yet...
soneebee is offline Find More Posts by soneebee
Old Feb 22, 2013, 11:12 AM
rc aircraft crasher
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
yeah, after i figured out the linkage issue it started working again just fine. but now today the gyro is being really stupid and my esc thinks im giving it throttle so it just beeps... so frustrating... how could it do that over night? i didnt touch anything after my test flight... back to the bench i go.
Old Feb 23, 2013, 03:02 AM
rc aircraft crasher
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
what kind of cyclic servos are you guys using? i would like some nice servos but i dnt really want to spend a ton of money on them.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 05:28 PM
Joined May 2006
1,237 Posts
there are a lot of cheap servos not that are out in the market. most of the servos that comes from HK (HC) seems to be well priced and runs well... so far i have only tried a couple.. but they seem to work okay.. the longest running servos I have are the Hitec's and futabas.. but for the cheaper servos.. they are still on the test stages... I just hope it will last as long as the Hitecs...
soneebee is offline Find More Posts by soneebee
Old Feb 25, 2013, 12:52 AM
rc aircraft crasher
Joined Sep 2012
251 Posts
yeah i just went ahead and bought some hitecs
Old Feb 25, 2013, 05:42 AM
Joined May 2006
1,237 Posts
that will be a good investment...