HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 15, 2012, 05:15 PM
United States, VA, Stanardsville
Joined Sep 2003
66 Posts
Discussion
Out Of Business?????

Placed order from Cermark. Status remained awaiting payment even though I used credit card. Today status of website changed to security certificate no longer valid. Hopefully I will not be charged for item and my order will be canceled. If not, this will be first time I have ever had a bad experience with a vendor. Hope all is well with company.
GSAV8R is offline Find More Posts by GSAV8R
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 06:24 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
not out of business, but horrible porting issue with our current phone lines carrier. there is not end in sight, because the 2 companies are telling us different things... In addition we are moving our shipping facility to the East coast. We will still have sales on the West Coast.

As for order, we will look into it right away. You don't get charged until the product actually gets shipped.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:04 PM
Joined Sep 2003
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Chao View Post
not out of business, but horrible porting issue with our current phone lines carrier. there is not end in sight, because the 2 companies are telling us different things... In addition we are moving our shipping facility to the East coast. We will still have sales on the West Coast.

As for order, we will look into it right away. You don't get charged until the product actually gets shipped.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Thanks, wishing you the best. Will await shipment.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 12:10 AM
Joined Oct 2012
5 Posts
Don't hold your breath they likely will stop answering phone calls from you soon as well.
Tommygunzx1 is offline Find More Posts by Tommygunzx1
Old Oct 20, 2012, 07:20 AM
Joined Sep 2003
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommygunzx1 View Post
Don't hold your breath they likely will stop answering phone calls from you soon as well.
I have yet to have my order charged to my credit card, so I am not worried. I feel confident my order will be filled as soon as Cermark gets their house in order.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 12:12 PM
Joined Oct 2012
5 Posts
Best of luck to you then
Old Oct 30, 2012, 05:09 PM
United States, CA, Long Beach
Joined Jan 2012
125 Posts
Cermark on the west coast is driving distance from me. I have been to the wharehouse and business facility a number of times and they are reputable. If Steve says he will make good you can bet on that.
GLGofLB is offline Find More Posts by GLGofLB
Old Nov 01, 2012, 05:10 PM
Joined Oct 2012
5 Posts
I would still very much like to see it happen, over a month now and no "making good"
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:56 PM
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Mar 2007
4 Posts
I ordered in late September-recieved the 421 today via USPS-all good and CC was not charged until Cermark shipped three days ago-I was worried at first but they came thru-between moving operations around and phone/computer issues I can understand and the guy I spoke to named Steve seemed to be a decent guy. Good luck but I do not think you have anything to worry about.
GOATHUNTER is offline Find More Posts by GOATHUNTER
Old Nov 04, 2012, 10:23 AM
United States, SC, North Charleston
Joined Nov 2012
6 Posts
Cermark

I placed an order with Cermark on Oct. 7th. Status has been 'Awaiting fullfillment' for 4 weeks now. I have not received a single reply to the many Emails I have sent. No one is answering phones. This is my first order (#5724) from this company and probably the last. Also no way to cancel order. Not a very good first impression. Steven Chao if you read this at least post a valid phone number or an Email address where someone will reply.
whirleybird1 is offline Find More Posts by whirleybird1
Old Nov 05, 2012, 10:55 AM
Joined Sep 2003
66 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirleybird1 View Post
I placed an order with Cermark on Oct. 7th. Status has been 'Awaiting fullfillment' for 4 weeks now. I have not received a single reply to the many Emails I have sent. No one is answering phones. This is my first order (#5724) from this company and probably the last. Also no way to cancel order. Not a very good first impression. Steven Chao if you read this at least post a valid phone number or an Email address where someone will reply.
I would suggest waiting. I waited and my order was shipped. I was not charged for item until after item was shipped.
Old Nov 05, 2012, 06:45 PM
United States, SC, North Charleston
Joined Nov 2012
6 Posts
Cermark

Thanks, I will wait and my credit card has not been charged yet, I'm all for second chances just would like some communication. I reordered these same parts from Leaders Hobby 2 weeks ago and received them in 10 days. If cermark comes through with my order I'll give them another try.
whirleybird1 is offline Find More Posts by whirleybird1
Old Nov 08, 2012, 02:26 AM
United States
Joined May 2012
213 Posts
I have tried to place and online order and tried contacting them as well. I'm glad to here that Cermark is still in operation because is seems they are the only source for EMP-Neodym props. The 3-blade scimitar props that they offer are perfect for a pusher camera plane that I like to fly. The one I use now works ok but I think Cermark's props would work better. So I'll just wait a few weeks and try again.

Alan
FliegenFrosch is offline Find More Posts by FliegenFrosch
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:53 PM
Lookout For The!Radio Silence.
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Nov 2007
5,788 Posts
Steven are you there?
wingspan100 is offline Find More Posts by wingspan100
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I really like this video:
Old Dec 15, 2012, 11:33 AM
Phoenix, AZ
Joined Oct 2004
1,870 Posts
I placed an order in November and have received an email that the status "awaiting shipment". Funds have been transferred to Cermark but I have not heard anything else. I tried calling and it goes straight to a VM that is full. I also sent an email with no reply. Steven, can you look into my order please #5850.

D-Rock
Derek
D-Rock is offline Find More Posts by D-Rock