HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 29, 2012, 12:39 AM
Airlady
United States, TX
Joined Jan 2012
35 Posts
Discussion
Noodling need 27 - 47 mghz circuit boards and who makes bladerunner helis ?

for a good week I been feeling better and have a bunch of WIFI bladerunner mini helis
I been using them for parts basically

on the other hand i managed to slap together out of a bunch of parts a 27 mghz thing i'll call it it is a compiliation of parts kinda fun , Right now I need a better transmitter , The orig Red plastic one is Crap imop

Been pondering on This I could probably do something with my nice old 1991 Futaba Digital Proportional Radio Control

tomorrow I plan on building a 2nd mini heli a 49 mghz one for my friend so we can noodle in the shop

Here is the Dilemna ! I do not know who manufactured these bladerunners

i just like electronics and I think the red ones say interceptor on the cowls I forget

Needlessto say today I got the 27 mghz to fly around it was fun
all this out of junk i collected

I am just wondering who actually makes replacement 27 - 49 mghz circuit boards for these
helicopters

Any ideas / info are Greatly appreciated
Thank you
Airlady is offline Find More Posts by Airlady
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2014, 12:38 PM
UK
Joined Oct 2001
117 Posts
Manufacturer was Inter Active Toy / Airtech

Thier website was www.interactivetoy.com

I assume you mean the 27Mhz bladerunner coaxial helicopter with 3proportional channels, a vertical mounted tail rotor, and wire loop joining the tips of the main blades
mitchellj is offline Find More Posts by mitchellj