SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 02, 2015, 10:33 AM
Find More Posts by showmaster
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2006
2,656 Posts
FrSky 2.4Ghz - Telemetry Hub & Sensor discussion

If it's on Google, found with a NDA search, what's the rule? I posted the Google search link and didn't supply anything else.
Try a search for frsky hub schematic.
Google, Bing. It took me to several sites including HK and Babggood that has it for user download.
Using Bing I found this on Banggood

http://www.banggood.com/FrSKY-ACCST-...-p-919089.html

I also do remember it being on the old frsky site for users to download. I found I have a printed copy I didn't share, that I downloaded in the er9x building days from the frsky site.

While on the subject. What are the rules of the forum as far as posting search found links? Copyrighted material and photos of copyrighted things I pretty much understand, and anything offensive, but what about the search links we find referencing our projects being discussed?

Good to review.
Thanks
showmaster is online now Find More Posts by showmaster
Last edited by showmaster; Aug 02, 2015 at 12:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2015, 04:22 PM
Find More Posts by style90.me
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Jul 2015
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
The hub reads just pulses, and counts them.
pwm%, i.e. polarity is not important.
Here, the sensor hub has arrived. My problem is the connection between this and the receiver. Where should be placed the two wires that are supplied with the sensor hub? In the receiver I marked with red circles the jumper that connects the two pins.
style90.me is offline Find More Posts by style90.me
Old Aug 13, 2015, 01:24 AM
Find More Posts by renatoa
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
17,591 Posts
The black/red lead is powering the hub, any 5V source is ok, for example an unused receiver channel.
The black/yellow lead is hub output serial data, must be connected to the leftmost three pins column, opposite to jumpered pins, yellow must be Rx, and black must be G(nd)

Hub should have a leaflet showing all of these ...
renatoa is offline Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Aug 13, 2015, 01:37 AM
Find More Posts by angel4o
Bulgaria, Sofia-city, Sofia
Joined Oct 2013
271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by style90.me View Post
Here, the sensor hub has arrived. My problem is the connection between this and the receiver. Where should be placed the two wires that are supplied with the sensor hub? In the receiver I marked with red circles the jumper that connects the two pins.
Like this ...
angel4o is offline Find More Posts by angel4o
Old Aug 13, 2015, 07:12 AM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Jul 2015
15 Posts
For RENATOA and ANGEL40

Thank you both for the comprehensive and prompt replies. In these times it is very difficult to find people friendly and courteous as you.
Old Aug 13, 2015, 07:20 AM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Jul 2015
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa View Post
Hub should have a leaflet showing all of these ...
No, unfortunately the instruction booklet hub (one small page), does not carry the instructions on the link, but it explains all the various accessories that can be mounted.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 03:56 PM
Find More Posts by Fugitive_Bill
CURIOSITY Has Landed!
Sydney, Australia
Joined Jul 2005
1,214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by style90.me View Post
For RENATOA and ANGEL40

Thank you both for the comprehensive and prompt replies. In these times it is very difficult to find people friendly and courteous as you.
Like *style90.me*, says the help that *renatoa* (in particularly) and others does not go un-noticed, even if there no direct indication of such help being implemented, as in replies here.

I'm sure there are many people like me who have subscribed to this thread (and the other telemetry threads that *renato* posts in) to keep up-to-date on FrSky Telemetry stuff.

Due to my on and off health I'm not all that active on the RC Groups forums at the moment, but the questions people ask (such as *style90.me*), is often the kinda of info I need to know and will need to (and do) implement when my on a good day and feeling up to working on all stuff RC be it the electronics side of things or general model aircraft setting up.

So basically thanks to all, who's work here is helping many such as myself.

Just thought I'd throw that there so you know all your work is appreciated more than you might think (!!)

-B!LL!
Fugitive_Bill is offline Find More Posts by Fugitive_Bill