New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
Find More Posts by neale
Australia, QLD, Beaudesert
Joined Jul 2008
703 Posts
Discussion
Bilue screen and goggles 2questions

Hi Guys, Just getting back to flying andd fpv after a time away (work0. Is there any reliable way of stopping a c=screen going to bluescreeen?
Second I am looking at getting some goggles in the next 2 to three months. I fly with a range of frequencies, so needs video imput. But if is fitted with a Tx module, so be it, as long as I can get vid from my G/S into them. I may need glasses in the near future!
Neal
neale is online now Find More Posts by neale
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 17, 2016, 08:55 PM
Find More Posts by 1fullbird
United States, NE, La Vista
Joined Nov 2011
1,486 Posts
You can run the Vx input through a recorder that has an out put jack. Cost wise it's smarter to just get monitor that doesn't blue screen. (Been there, done that). Once I got goggles my monitor is used for "ride alongside."
I use Fat Shark base models, no module. I run 5.8 on my quads and 1.3 on the fixed wing models. Use the same Base station setup, just change the Rx out. Signal goes to a video splitter. Out of the splitter is the goggle and DVR feed. Also have plugs available for monitor etc. GS is run by 3s Lipo.
I wear glasses for reading--don't need them using goggles as focal length is about a meter.
1fullbird is offline Find More Posts by 1fullbird