New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 02:39 AM
Find More Posts by giteart
Greece, Attica, Ellinikon
Joined Jan 2014
820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmel View Post
I think the throws were really high for this plane, so I'm going to probably move the rods to the hole closest to the servo on the servo horn. It is currently at the furthest on the ailerons and elevator.

It wants to stay up, and when I nose down some then it wants to land at a really fast speed (and keeps on rolling), so I am thinking I need to to tweak my CG as well. It is 75 - so I am going to adjust to 55-60 at least, maybe even 50...
Is that 75 infront of the spar or behind the leading edge? If Its behind the leading edge then it will be fine tuning the cg at 55. It will move it forward. But if you are talking 55 in front of the spar dont do it!
Yes the stock motor is 900kv. Mine had a sticker on it
giteart is offline Find More Posts by giteart
to remove ads between posts