New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 10, 2015, 08:36 AM
Find More Posts by rcta15
United Kingdom, England, Portsmouth
Joined Jan 2009
819 Posts
Wing joining design for backpack transport?

Hi need your help please?

I own a Raven flying wing from it is a fantastic wing and had served me well over the years, my transport circustances have changed and now my only mode of transport is motorbikes!
So with that in mind I am looking for a way to break down and re join the wing so that I can transport her in a back pack to and from my flying field, she is a 32 inch span wing and I dont mind what ideas are put forward as long as they are practical and fall under the KISS method of doing things.

Many thanks rct
rcta15 is online now Find More Posts by rcta15
Last edited by rcta15; Oct 10, 2015 at 10:32 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Find More Posts by basicguy
Dream it...Build it...Fly it!
United States, MO, La Plata
Joined Dec 2014
724 Posts
Build a new smaller wing.
If you insist on rebuilding your old wing, Cut it in half and glue a plate on each half. Put in precision holes and stick a few bolts along the seam.
basicguy is offline Find More Posts by basicguy