New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 16, 2015, 07:27 AM
Find More Posts by bigbear440
United States, NY, Westport
Joined Sep 2015
13 Posts
Wondering what and how to!!!

Hi everyone, I purchased a wl toys v913 heli for my son to fly and he has been having a great time with it all for the exception that I had to replace the main rotor motor. The problem that I am having now is that I found a long black thin wire wrapped around the tail rotor blade and I am pretty sure that it is one of the two wires that go to the tail motor. If indeed it is, where does this wire connect back in to the circuit board? Pictures would be great if you can attach them. I will probably try the modifications on it at some later timeline. I will definitely stay on this group to do everything that I think that I will need advice on. Thank you all-Marty
bigbear440 is offline Find More Posts by bigbear440
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2015, 07:33 AM
Find More Posts by JohnFM
United States, WY
Joined Oct 2014
1,602 Posts
You need to go to the micro helis sub forum.
Lots of stuff there about the V-913.
Scroll through it till you find the thread about that heli.
it's a well known model, probably every problem ever seen is in there.
JohnFM is offline Find More Posts by JohnFM
Old Sep 16, 2015, 09:25 AM
Find More Posts by Flying Pitcher
Airbus Test Pilot
Greenland, Qaasuitsup
Joined Apr 2013
3,749 Posts
Hello, sir. Welcome to the forums. Like Johnfm said, you'll fins much more info in that forum, because fellow pilots fly the same heli as you. I dug up a link to your helicopter. It's 145 pages long, so don't bother scrolling through all that clutter. Just post your question there. We are only trying to direct you to the right place to get best help possible. Don't think that we are chasing you away
people in this area fly very big helicopters so chances are they probably don't know how to help you much.

Here's the link Good luck.
Flying Pitcher is offline Find More Posts by Flying Pitcher