New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 04, 2015, 04:21 AM
Find More Posts by ARRISHOBBY
Joined Dec 2014
47 Posts
Get one free! ARRIS HDMI to AV Cable with Shutter!

we are looking for free testers and have already shipped 5pcs out, please click this link for detailed information:

Support Cameras: Nikon, Canon, Sony (such as SONY NEX-5, 5N,5R,5T,5TL,6R,7N,7R. Nikon D90,D3X, etc. )

The ARRIS FPV3020 HDMI to AV converter module is specially designed for aerial photography, featuring extremely small volume and super light weight. The shutter release cable makes the module be capable of controlling photo taking and video shooting through directly connecting to a receiver with a 3-position switch, besides, it can also be used to control the video transmission through directly connecting with A/V transmission system. This ARRIS converter module has a built-in Infrared Ray function, can perfectly work with Sony, Canon and Nikon series camereas. All these features make it become almost the universal controller in the market.

1. Both Mini HDMI and micro HDMI can be used, interface changeable.
2. Adopts the latest chip available in the market, be compatible with cameras like Nikon, Canon, Sony and there is no need to buy additional adaptor when using different cameras for customers.
3. The use of soft cable makes the installation become more easy.
4. All the parts are designed separately, customer can change those easily-damaged items conveniently.
5. It can support both photo-shooting and video-taking.
6. Advanced chip and scientific wiresing makes the converter be more light in weight and small in size.

Weight: 10.9g
main board Size : 30*20mm
Plug Size (no wire): mm*16mm*14mm
Soft Wire Length: 190mm
Single Wire: 180mm

How to use:
ARRIS HDMI to AV Cable for Mini HDMI and Micro HDMI Interface (Including Infrared Shutter) (3 min 43 sec)

1. Working Voltage
The ARRIS HDMI to AV cable with shutter does not support high voltage receiver, the supply voltage of the receiver should be 4.8V to 6V. Any supply voltage beyond this may burn the new convert module.

If there is no receiver control signal, the red LED flashes 4 times every second. At this time, the user can check whether you power the receiver, or whether the radio binds with the receiver successfully.

2. Set the HDMI resolution to "Auto"

3.Set the Drive Mode of the camera to "Remote Cdr."

4. Connect the HDMI cable with camera, shutter control wire with the receiver

Connect the wire next to "G V" to video TX. G is the negative pole, V is video.

Connect the wire next to " "with receiver.

5.Put the HDMI converter module in the proper position; make sure the infrared LED is in the effective range of the Camera infrared LED. The infrared LED should be not covered.

Instruction Manual Download

Our website:
Facebook: Hobby-Wing
ARRISHOBBY is offline Find More Posts by ARRISHOBBY
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2015, 11:38 AM
Find More Posts by headviking
Joined Jun 2014
105 Posts
How do I become a tester?
headviking is offline Find More Posts by headviking
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 11, 2015, 10:42 PM
Find More Posts by CenTexFlyer
Near Austin
Joined Dec 2001
5,470 Posts
Wow..... too bad it doesn't support NTSC all that well. Still if it works to take pics for mapping it's all good! I'd test one.
CenTexFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CenTexFlyer
Old Apr 10, 2015, 09:49 AM
Find More Posts by truemobile
Singapore, Singapore
Joined Sep 2014
23 Posts
has anybody tested the IR module in bright sunlight?
truemobile is offline Find More Posts by truemobile
Old Today, 05:23 AM
Find More Posts by barneskite28
Joined Jan 2014
19 Posts
I have Nikon D3300, i have been trying to buy one of these, but cannot find in stock anywhere. I can be the tester if you need, because i NEED this for my copter.
barneskite28 is offline Find More Posts by barneskite28