New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 19, 2015, 11:42 AM
Find More Posts by mrmartineau
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Turnigy 5x transmitter not binding after flashing KK FC board

Hi guys, I just flashed my quad's KK2.1.5 Flight control board and am stuck trying to bind my Turnigy 5x radio. I have followed the instructions in the literature and seen a few Youtube videos but it still isn't binding. Here's what happens:
  1. I put the receiver into binding mode, the LED flashes quickly
  2. On the transmitter, I hold down the bind button and switch it on
  3. The transmitter's light flashes green/red slowly for about 5 seconds
  4. The transmitter's light momentarily stays green (less than a second), then quickly flashes from red to green. Meanwhile the receiver's LED stops flashing and stays green.

Is there something I am doing wrong? As you might have guessed I am quite new to this and have never needed to bind a radio before..

Thanks in advance
mrmartineau is offline Find More Posts by mrmartineau
to remove ads between posts