2 Posts
who sale this jet? if anyone have a site were i can buy one im from Puerto Rico
thank you
cerocoolm3 is offline Find More Posts by cerocoolm3
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 14, 2009, 02:54 PM
Joined Aug 2009
2 Posts
hy there where i can buy this jet im interesting? do you have a site that i can buy one

thank you
Daniel from Puerto Rico
cerocoolm3 is offline Find More Posts by cerocoolm3
Old Aug 14, 2009, 03:53 PM
Bertrand MICHELS
Belgium
Joined Nov 2003
1,411 Posts
The kit comes from Aeronaut, but it is for Electric turbine. So quite an intensice modification is requested to fit a kerosene turbine in it.
bmaaa is offline Find More Posts by bmaaa
Old Aug 14, 2009, 08:41 PM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Jun 2009
25,425 Posts
I must say, I just love the thought of a stinking hot turbine sitting just millimetres away from EPS foam. LoL.

What stops the thing from turning into a 200mph Napalm Bomb?

I also loved the 'rocket launcher' skid pics earlier on - kinda like what the Germans were doing earlier on during their Jet development in WWII. I wonder how the pilots must have felt, knowing they could take off but that the landing was 'optional'...

BJ
BJ64 is offline Find More Posts by BJ64
Old Jun 23, 2010, 05:14 AM
Joined Jun 2010
1 Posts
Kolibri powered Panther

Hi,
I am from Luxembourg and I had the maiden of my panther with the new 2,5 kg thrust kolibri and it has flown very well.
I would like to ask you , where is your CG on your plane? I flew it the first time on 63 mm, no problem, but i cannot land slowly. I have to put it more to the back, but how much?

Best regards Serge Goedert.
fullemetti is offline Find More Posts by fullemetti
Old Jun 23, 2010, 05:30 AM
Bertrand MICHELS
Belgium
Joined Nov 2003
1,411 Posts
right now, the turbine is not inside the plane. It is with LAMBERT for maintenance, so I cannot measure the location of the GC for you, and I don't have a memo of it. Sorry.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 02:50 PM
Joined Dec 2012
113 Posts
Beautiful planes they are very nice of all jet powerd plane that's one of my favorite specially the panther I might like to buy a kit and slowly build it with a jet engine like yours.
And also I wod like to know how and where to get that set you used an how to prepare the plane couse I don't fly jet planes I fly electric and nitro.
Rczorro is offline Find More Posts by Rczorro
Old Jul 11, 2013, 08:20 PM
Bertrand MICHELS
Belgium
Joined Nov 2003
1,411 Posts
Well, I am rebuilding the Panther with a new Lambert turbine that has now 2.5 Kg thrust instead of 1.5 Kg original. Indeed, when I sent my turbine for maintenance, Lambert made me a nice surprise by swapping my turbine for his new improved model ( I am a good customer, with my uncle we have bought a total of 4 of his turbines). A good 1 kg more thrust will be very valuable for safer take off :-)

But... since I want now to experience FPV flight, I am selling all my jets. So, RcZorro, where are you based ?
Old Jul 12, 2013, 05:00 PM
Joined Dec 2012
113 Posts
I'm based in Dominican Republic but if I buy the panther it wil go to Miami to ups and from there it goes to Dominican Republic but I got to know the price and the qualiti so I might buy it if my mom and dad get it for me.
Old Jun 15, 2014, 09:47 PM
Joined Dec 2012
113 Posts
Can I buy it arround November I'm near by belyum
Old Jun 22, 2014, 01:38 AM
Bertrand MICHELS
Belgium
Joined Nov 2003
1,411 Posts
RcZorro,
Yes it will be possible to get it in November when you are in Belgium.
Can you contact me on bertrand@bmichels.com to discuss this further.