Originally Posted by N410DC
Not a bad idea. However, any fumes that get into the living room might be harmful.
Others have suggested putting the batteries on an outdoor grill during charging.
Possibly but I'm not too concerned about the fumes just open a window turn on my evap cooler blow it up the chimney my concern is starting the house on fire. Lipo fires are rare at best fumes are not deadly unless that's all your breathing. Last year I got power steering fluid inside my lungs. I was coughing and red fluid would come up in my mouth
. Trying to suck out an overfilled PS reservoir on a car Stupid huh. Called poison control they said to get into the shower and make it really steamy and cough it up until you don't see the red anymore. The rest of it would be absorbed mostly mineral oil they said. No ill effects after a few days of coughing.