New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by roballoba, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 29, 2015, 09:08 AM
Find More Posts by kell490
Joined Jul 2011
64 Posts
Originally Posted by N410DC View Post
Not a bad idea. However, any fumes that get into the living room might be harmful.

Others have suggested putting the batteries on an outdoor grill during charging.

Possibly but I'm not too concerned about the fumes just open a window turn on my evap cooler blow it up the chimney my concern is starting the house on fire. Lipo fires are rare at best fumes are not deadly unless that's all your breathing. Last year I got power steering fluid inside my lungs. I was coughing and red fluid would come up in my mouth . Trying to suck out an overfilled PS reservoir on a car Stupid huh. Called poison control they said to get into the shower and make it really steamy and cough it up until you don't see the red anymore. The rest of it would be absorbed mostly mineral oil they said. No ill effects after a few days of coughing.
kell490 is offline Find More Posts by kell490
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
Find More Posts by traxx de maxx
Joined Nov 2010
455 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about the fumes they should get drawn up the chimney, but the force of the Flames can travel some distance, directly up is good, going out over is maybe not so good.
traxx de maxx is offline Find More Posts by traxx de maxx