Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 23, 2012, 09:59 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
RCG wants $50.00 for that "prestigious" +PLUS status.

I D-O-N-'T T-H-I-N-K S-O $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
But Mike, Kodak and I got in for FREE!!!!!

My Plus membership showed up one day. Guess someone nominated me.

They will probably yank all the free ones off the site soon. Makes no difference to me. I do not need the status of belonging to the elite "Men's Club". At least that is what it feels like to me.

Anyone still with the Crack and Roll site? I never bothered with that one either.
frieslander is offline Find More Posts by frieslander
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2012, 03:16 PM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
10,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander View Post
But Mike, Kodak and I got in for FREE!!!!!
Like I expected anything else
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:39 AM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,705 Posts
We live in typical blue collar neighborhoods, not near a big time city like BAhston. You can afford it. You're getting one of those big city pensions.
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:12 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak_jack View Post
We live in typical blue collar neighborhoods, not near a big time city like BAhston. You can afford it. You're getting one of those big city pensions.
A big tea party comes to mind!
Old Oct 24, 2012, 03:12 PM
Joined Mar 2008
10,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak_jack View Post
Quote:
A big tea party comes to mind!
Ya right! Look at you Guys. I'm not the one flying quads
Old Oct 24, 2012, 04:14 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,493 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
Ya right! Look at you Guys. I'm not the one flying quads
Then it is about time you where!
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:49 PM
Joined Mar 2008
10,901 Posts
Quote:
Then it is about time you where!
Your quad will sit next to your Champ keeping it good company. Doing nothing but collecting dust!

FYI, my MCX keeps me quite entertained over the winter months. Ah, you boys in the suburbs....you want ALL your toys! All of them! At any cost! Never satisfied! Always looking for your next fix around the next corner! Yeah, go into that bank account while the wife isn't looking. I know your type. Bunch of scoundrels

Soooo, when are we gonna hook up for a couple beers

Mike.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:13 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,493 Posts
The quad is going to be my Champ retriever, I am going to name it Sonny. A triple sky hook on the bottom will do the trick. The quad costs no more than a couple of cases of Molson,'s Canadian. So when you are sitting there crying in your beer I am flying my little guad indoors in the winter. .
Old Oct 25, 2012, 05:03 AM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,705 Posts
I bought the Walkera Ladybird for $58, including transmitter. I don't know if I will get the hang of it, but for $58, it'll be entertaining. The MQX is bigger and does not adapt to my small flying area. Most of what I own is grounded for the next 7 months.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 07:36 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
6,493 Posts
I ordered the WL Toys V929 Beetle to use for indoors. It should be fun and was $42. There is a BNF version for around $32.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 08:00 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2002
5 Posts
Lama won't fly

Hi;

I've been flying my Lama 4 for three years but lately she refuses to fly much more than fours inches above the ground.

I did a major overhaul that included a new battery, motors, 4-in-one, blades and bearings. No improvement.

I'm no stranger to working on the Lama so I'm pretty confused as to why I have not been able to figure this one out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
MDR
mdross is offline Find More Posts by mdross
Old Oct 25, 2012, 08:50 AM
Joined Mar 2008
10,901 Posts
Careful there MDR, You opened another thread with the exact same question only a different user name (mdrossno1).

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1757825

This is a huge NO,NO on RCG. Read RCG rules at the bottom of each page. First I would suggest you go here: "Site Suggestions and Complaints."
http://www.rcgroups.com/site-suggest...omplaints-259/

Open a thread and ask the admins to delete one of your accounts before someone pulls the trigger on you first.

If I am wrong about this, please excuse me. If you checked what the other members suggested to you in the other thread , it could also be your brass washer is in up-side down.

Mike.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 06:43 AM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,705 Posts
The only way I go about my business in RC Groups is by using the "My RC Groups" button up above. The forums are jammed packed with new threads on heli's that already have established threads. If I had to wade through all of them looking for the threads I frequent, I probably couldn't even find what I'm looking for. We're here to help as much as possible, but don't go looking for new threads to jump into.
That being said, you have replaced enough in parts to have paid for a new heli. If I were to replace motors, they would not be stock motors, they'd be Aero-Nutz. Come on back and we'll help you as much as we can.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 02:41 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,557 Posts
I hardly ever see "new" threads on here anymore. haha. I do like KJ does...my rc button. But, MDR, maybe try some new blades.
Lee
leethetreeguy is online now Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Nov 04, 2012, 06:34 AM
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
9,705 Posts
Bump.