Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 17, 2007, 06:57 PM
Vriginia Beach
Joined Jul 2007
236 Posts
Discussion
Red Rocket Hobby

I havent done much RC buying online but I have ordered successfully from hobby people and epyaya. I ordered 2 ESC's from red rocket on 12/12 and got a verificaton within minutes of my order. So today I finally get an email from them and it says my order has been shipped USPS. TODAY on 12/17...

That means It probably wont be here for a while then ehh? No change of flying this Sunday I bet

Has any one else had this happen from there? I dont want to judge them based off of the 1 instance I have had with them...
surjer is offline Find More Posts by surjer
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2007, 05:17 PM
Vriginia Beach
Joined Jul 2007
236 Posts
Well, I guess its just the time of year that effects online orders. They were probably just really backed up or something...
surjer is offline Find More Posts by surjer
Old Dec 19, 2007, 06:02 PM
Joined Nov 2002
80 Posts
I'v ordered from Red Rocket Hobby with no problems....
easyed is offline Find More Posts by easyed
Old Mar 18, 2009, 11:39 AM
United States, AR
Joined Mar 2009
520 Posts
I've had one recent experience with them. Believe me. It was like sticking my finger in a light socket.
Randbo39 is online now Find More Posts by Randbo39
Old Sep 21, 2010, 03:11 PM
Joined Sep 2010
8 Posts
@ surjer

Your order was in the core of the holiday season. It's not uncommon to have orders delayed due to weather or other factors beyond our control. We are sorry our service failed to meet your expectations.
RedRocketHobbies is offline Find More Posts by RedRocketHobbies
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 22, 2013, 07:02 PM View Post
Adam Henry
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. Show it to me anyway.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 10:44 PM View Post
Adam Henry
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Cross-posting. Show it to me anyway.