HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 25, 2014, 02:35 PM
rp3
Joined Jan 2013
15 Posts
Discussion
Looking for New Technology

Whats the latest and greatest new technology for UAVs being developed right now? I've been using UAVs for aerial videography for the past 2 years. It seems like the industry is constantly innovating, so much so that's it hard to keep track of. I wanted to start a thread where developers, manufactures and UAV enthusiast could post about new projects their working on or cool new tech they've seen. I know there's a lot going on in the way of sense and avoid tech, Lithium Carbon batteries, mini drones and 3D mapping seems to be getting easier. Please share things you find cool.
rp3 is offline Find More Posts by rp3
to remove ads between posts