HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:40 AM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Golden Gulf Coast
Joined Jul 2002
10,201 Posts
More great things Kin. Keep them coming.
Hoverup is offline Find More Posts by Hoverup
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2010, 11:00 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,195 Posts
A base manual for Alouette owner

The base manual for the first batch owner and the detail manual will offer directly to customer and the retail dealer soon. This is a base manual from me . But the english .......He He ! Don't complain me Please enjoy this building thread !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Mar 30, 2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 03:28 PM
Bird of Pray
The Netherlands
Joined Mar 2007
673 Posts
If you promiss to produce a RAH66 Comanche 500 or 600 model as your next project I will be happy to help you with the translation...
Flying Dutchy is offline Find More Posts by Flying Dutchy
Old Mar 30, 2010, 04:58 PM
Joined Dec 2009
56 Posts
Alouette 3, Gazelle...

With these two models, we will believe in France!
Heli scale is offline Find More Posts by Heli scale
Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:57 PM
Joined Sep 2003
192 Posts
Kin,

Such tedious building process is not for me. Any option for lousy builder like me to purchase a fuselage that is 90% built and I have to just install the basic windows, landing gear and heli mounts???

After my first experience with the EC-145, I am scared of getting fuselages from you.

Hope you really consider options for flyers like me. I dont need a 100% detailed fuselage, just something thatz plug and play with minimum installation procedures.

Rgds,

Adrian

P.S sorry if I offend any true blue 100% scale modellers.
Adrianli is offline Find More Posts by Adrianli
Old Mar 30, 2010, 11:03 PM
Joined Sep 2003
192 Posts
Oh, by the way, the shortened Trex600 main shaft I have been waiting since last Dec 2009 until now and no sign of it.

The button head that you had promised to send to me also no sign of it.

Christmas came and went.
New year came and went.
Chinese new year came and went.

Easter is coming and leaving soon.

No worries, flying hobby will enjoy my business.
Adrianli is offline Find More Posts by Adrianli
Old Mar 31, 2010, 12:45 AM
Lake Zurich, IL
Joined Jan 2008
5,654 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianli View Post
Oh, by the way, the shortened Trex600 main shaft I have been waiting since last Dec 2009 until now and no sign of it.

Christmas came and went.
New year came and went.

Kin, this is no good. I would hope you pay more attention to customer service and accurate on time shipment.
sidneyw is offline Find More Posts by sidneyw
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 31, 2010, 01:59 AM
It should fly at least once
Australia, NSW, Grenfell
Joined Mar 2006
2,573 Posts
Don't forget that with all this new product and things we ask from him, he is still trying to run a business.
He is the boy in the leaky boat with not enough fingers to plug the holes.........
I have had some problems with Kin as well, but he has always come to the party and solved to my satisfaction. I think he does well considering he seems to do all the development work, organizing things to be made, testing and answering hundreds of emails from people like you and me + forums. PHEW. I think he does very well .

Keep up the good work Kin
clive45 is offline Find More Posts by clive45
Old Mar 31, 2010, 02:13 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Nov 2009
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Let see what thing doing the master mold ?It is a last night photo . so i think it have 20 day to complete the first model fuselage , it is epoxy products . The Qazelle will be the second , because some parts are commend use , so they will come out very close together .The fenestron system are 100% ok test fly . it have close to 9000-10000 rpm . But the main rotor still keep in 1500-1600 rmp (roughly ).

Cool! Looks very nice!!
I hope there will be a EC-135 with this fenestron very soon...
Is it driven by a torque tube or a belt?
Richard78 is offline Find More Posts by Richard78
Old Mar 31, 2010, 08:16 AM
Singapore
Joined Sep 2009
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw View Post
Kin, this is no good. I would hope you pay more attention to customer service and accurate on time shipment.
I 2nd that...! I still waiting for my metal gear tail which promise to ship 48hrs upon payment. Almost a week now and.......
wangzx is offline Find More Posts by wangzx
Old Mar 31, 2010, 12:54 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianli View Post

Christmas came and went.
New year came and went.

Sorry Sorry Sorry ! I have sent the shaft , but why not get it . i have check it soon ,, but i sure sent you one more ! Extremely sorry for guys the missing and hope you can more remind e mail to me . In this two week ,our staff are sick leave two week for a small operation in hospital . so very huge of paperwork and the production line work are super busy ....I need handle cnc,3-d drawing ,composite ,material purchasing,costing, new model develope ,meet .reply e-mail , factory question ,customer question.....That is the work for me everyday and night ....5 hour sleep only in 2010 ..oh my god !Only have a rest here forum a hour at night time , Now are not the right time in work but except me . Any way , please remind me if your parcel are late and no the tracking , Now smartmodel are handel by Bandy everyday , , now are better , i have more time to arrange the work .So now smartmodel can sent faster ,And she also remind me in the business . Hope you don't mind ! I try my best offer good service and fast sent parcel .Just say sorry for any inconvenient .
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 31, 2010, 01:11 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,195 Posts
Let see what i am busy tonight ! I enjoy this big bird ! J-hawk 800 size and fitting the mechanic and doing the shaft tilted angle . Our lower high main frame still offer little front tilte angle about 2 degree .So the Align origanial main side frame are not good for the hawk but the kit are included the special main side frame . so no problem .The motor use the Neu 1912-1.5 y or 1y .The kontronik tango -6 are also the best choice .This power set are the same with my 800 bell uh-1c .The weight of the epoxy fuselage are 1170 g and add the former about 2.0 kg only .After painting about 2.5 -2.6 kg only , so it can fly the total weight about 6.5-7 kg /14 lb . so the flying time from a 5000 mah /8s roughly 7 min .Not bad !!!
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 31, 2010, 02:36 PM
Yorshire. UK
Joined Jul 2006
206 Posts
Quote:
Let see what thing doing the master mold ?It is a last night photo . so i think it have 20 day to complete the first model fuselage , it is epoxy products . The Qazelle will be the second , because some parts are commend use , so they will come out very close together .The fenestron system are 100% ok test fly . it have close to 9000-10000 rpm . But the main rotor still keep in 1500-1600 rmp (roughly ).
When is the estimated release date for the GAZELLE Kin? and will it be 700 size like the Blue Thunder? You can mark a order down with me for a GAZELLE!
I think i'm going to make this one my first large scaler, perhaps with one of them Hacker electric turbine motors

Phil.
PHIL.H is offline Find More Posts by PHIL.H
Old Mar 31, 2010, 06:09 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Golden Gulf Coast
Joined Jul 2002
10,201 Posts
Quote:
Let see what i am busy tonight ! I enjoy this big bird ! J-hawk 800 size and fitting the mechanic and doing the shaft tilted angle . Our lower high main frame still offer little front tilte angle about 2 degree .So the Align origanial main side frame are not good for the hawk but the kit are included the special main side frame . so no problem .The motor use the Neu 1912-1.5 y or 1y .The kontronik tango -6 are also the best choice .This power set are the same with my 800 bell uh-1c .The weight of the epoxy fuselage are 1170 g and add the former about 2.0 kg only .After painting about 2.5 -2.6 kg only , so it can fly the total weight about 6.5-7 kg /14 lb . so the flying time from a 5000 mah /8s roughly 7 min .Not bad !!!
Now that's what I'm talking about. It's good to see a JayHawk with the door window on the starboard side laid out accurately. I hope the port side has the two doors that are only half as high as the one on the starboard side like the 1:1 JayHawk has.

I'm in the line waiting for this one Kin. Just about have my hangar clearance sale done to make room for a biggie like this.

Cheers - Boyd
AMA 80393
Major USAF
Retired
Hoverup is offline Find More Posts by Hoverup
Old Mar 31, 2010, 11:04 PM
Joined Mar 2008
8 Posts
missing fuselage

Hi Kin

Please check your PM's Still waiting on update on my 3rd fuselage from you kin do you have tracking number?...

Mike
bigmick is offline Find More Posts by bigmick
Closed Thread