HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by teckel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:09 PM
Joined Sep 2012
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
New HK6S 2.4Ghz FHSS 6 Channel Digital Transmitter (Mode 2) & 2 x 6Ch Receivers - $40

New 6ch transmitter (digital trim) and 2 x 6ch receivers - $40 including priority shipping anywhere in the US.

The HK6S is a great value 6 channel full-range transmitter, ideal for many PNF & ARF Models that require 6ch operation. The HK6S has a retract switch and proportional flap dial in easy reach, the transmitter also features elevon and V-tail mixing and servo reversing.

Key Features:
  • 6-channel full-range 2.4GHz transmitter.
  • Servo reversing function.
  • Elevon and V-tail mixing available.
  • Features build-in full-range antenna.
  • Easy to use control for basic models.
  • FHSS 2.4ghz technology.
  • Digital trim adjustments (not analog like the cheap transmitters everyone else is selling).
  • Includes two 6-channel receivers.
  • Mode 2 (throttle on the left, US standard).

Included:
  • 1 x 2.4Ghz transmitter.
  • 2 x 2.4Ghz receivers (very small and light - 10g with case, 6g without case).
  • 2 x bind plugs.
  • Printed instructions for transmitter and receivers.

Great transmitter/receiver system perfect for parkflyers, PNF & ARF models. With two receivers this system can grow with you when you add another model. Everything is brand new and never been used.

This is a highly sought after transmitter and due to this it's almost always out of stock and near impossible to get. When it is in stock, you pay a very high international shipping charge to get it (over twenty bucks). This is your chance to get a very good radio at a discounted price, shipped quickly from inside the US without waiting.

I'm selling this system because I placed an international order for other radio control items, but got someone else's order instead (they put my shipping label on someone else's order). It was too expensive to ship back internationally, so I had to eat the cost and keep it. My loss is your gain.

Reviews:

"This is a great entry level radio system I am flying two parkflyers with itp and have had no problems whatsoever value for money 100% I am so convinced I have ordered and received and bound two more rx no problem at all Don't be caught up by brand name radios these are great I have Spektrum gear as well and apart from digital trims these radios perform equally as well for reliability."

"Have been in this industry since 70's this set is great for the novice to the pro, basic yet functional good looks nice feel."

"I have been using this radio for 5 months and have been very satisfied with it's quality and overall performance. I have purchased 2 extra receivers and both have bound quickly and worked fine. An outstanding value for a 6 channel, 2.4 ghz radio. The radio has a high quality feel to it with smooth stick action. Don't hesitate to buy this radio. It is one of the best values on the market today."

"Received it today, im very pleased with the quality , it is absolutely worth its value for money.Ideal for a beginner who doesnt want something too complicated or too expensive!"

Tim
teckel is offline Find More Posts by teckel
Last edited by teckel; Oct 03, 2012 at 09:59 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2012, 11:30 PM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Do you think that you could sell the receivers alone? If so, how much for both shipped?
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo
Old Oct 03, 2012, 11:42 PM
Joined Sep 2012
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by koo29 View Post
Do you think that you could sell the receivers alone? If so, how much for both shipped?
The receivers are only about $8, so it's kind of a free bonus when you buy the transmitter. If it doesn't sell as-is the most I'd probably do is just sell one receiver as the transmitter really needs to come with at least one receiver as it's fairly specific to this transmitter.

Tim
teckel is offline Find More Posts by teckel
Old Oct 03, 2012, 11:44 PM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Okay. I think I'll live without it for awhile. Right now I have 4 extra receivers but I think I'm working on 4 projects as well
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo
Closed Thread