Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 28, 2012, 11:15 AM
KB1WUF
United States, VT, Underhill
Joined Dec 2011
11 Posts
Help!
Eagletree "OSD not connected" error

please see my thread mismarked 'discussion' for a description of the problem.
phaedrus is offline Find More Posts by phaedrus
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2012, 04:18 AM
Resistance is Futile
United States, FL, Panama City Beach
Joined Oct 2001
2,680 Posts
Bill has offered a solution or to examine/repair your equipment in house. So why are you still posting it as an unattended problem?

Apparently you have not bothered to open a trouble ticket to get it resolved when you were asked to do so. Since he is the maker I think he is your only solution.

3 or 4 posts for attention getting will get you ignored real fast.

Rob
camship is offline Find More Posts by camship
Old Jan 29, 2012, 11:54 AM
KB1WUF
Joined Dec 2011
11 Posts
beg you pardon, but I'm a new customer, and was under the impression this was the place to start. my only other post was added with the wrong heading.

thanks for the welcome.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 04:26 PM
Resistance is Futile
United States, FL, Panama City Beach
Joined Oct 2001
2,680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedrus View Post
beg you pardon, but I'm a new customer, and was under the impression this was the place to start. my only other post was added with the wrong heading.

thanks for the welcome.
My sincere apologies, I was completely wrong and mixed up your post with another poster with a similar screen name that was a bit impatient and had gotten that response I mentioned.

Again I do apologize. BTW, I'm just a know-it-all customer, not with ET at all.

Please do not let my hip shooting color your impressions of ET in general.

"To operate, inset foot, chew firmly"

Have a great day and I do hope you get your issue resolved quickly.

Rob
camship is offline Find More Posts by camship
Old Jan 29, 2012, 04:46 PM
KB1WUF
Joined Dec 2011
11 Posts
accepted, and completely understandable.

you've probably read my original post by now, and can probably see i'm only interested in being clear and complete. billpa might benefit by knowing there are similar problems out here as a way of getting a handle on potential production problems fast, hence my re-use of the original poster's topic title.
ET, in the person of billpa, looks like the kind of company that works hard on customer problems - i just want to do my best in return.

i hesitated in reposting with the correct heading because i thought it might cause confusion, but on the other hand, billpa might only be getting notices when the post has a "HELP!" heading...

i'm sure i'll need to learn the ropes around here...
Old Jan 29, 2012, 06:40 PM
FPV maniac
Colorado
Joined Sep 2007
587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedrus View Post
accepted, and completely understandable.

you've probably read my original post by now, and can probably see i'm only interested in being clear and complete. billpa might benefit by knowing there are similar problems out here as a way of getting a handle on potential production problems fast, hence my re-use of the original poster's topic title.
ET, in the person of billpa, looks like the kind of company that works hard on customer problems - i just want to do my best in return.

i hesitated in reposting with the correct heading because i thought it might cause confusion, but on the other hand, billpa might only be getting notices when the post has a "HELP!" heading...

i'm sure i'll need to learn the ropes around here...
phaedrus,

Post your original "Discussion" problem on the thread below and you will get a response from Bill. I don't think he will see your issue if it's not on the below thread.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=924018

Good luck with your issue. I have had the same and was finally able to get it to work after several tries to update the firmware. I have noticed this over the years with the ET equipment.

Cheers,
Bruce
bah7566 is offline Find More Posts by bah7566
Old Jan 30, 2012, 09:56 PM
KB1WUF
Joined Dec 2011
11 Posts
Bruce,
Thanks for the suggestion. Tried a different PC, (and flashed the V4 to 1.15 several times) but no dice. Don at ET gave me an RMA today.
Bryan
Last edited by phaedrus; Jan 31, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 04:53 AM
FPV maniac
Colorado
Joined Sep 2007
587 Posts
Good to hear.
bah7566 is offline Find More Posts by bah7566