SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 24, 2012, 04:16 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Discussion
Obama: "Under Me, People Have a New Attitude Toward America"

Yes, we sure do, and we can't wait for November where we "hope" to put a "change" to that.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...onfidence.html
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Jul 24, 2012, 04:22 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
"Under Me."

What a lopsided view of the position with which he was entrusted by his employers, the American People.
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Jul 24, 2012, 05:00 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira View Post
"Under Me."

What a lopsided view of the position with which he was entrusted by his employers, the American People.
Oh c'mon, that's not lopsided at all.

How else could he be screwing us all day every day unless we are the ones on the bottom?
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Jul 24, 2012, 06:15 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,287 Posts
Quote:
"Four years ago, I stood before you at a time of great challenge for our nation. We were engaged in two wars. Al Qaeda was entrenched in their safe havens in Pakistan. Many of our alliances were frayed. Our standing in the world had suffered. We were in the worst recession of our lifetimes. Around the world, some questioned whether the United States still had the capacity to lead," Obama said earlier in his speech.
Now they're also entrenched in Iraq. This is an improvement?
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Jul 24, 2012, 06:22 PM
Suspended Account
Russian Federation, Sakha, Yakutsk
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
Yes, we sure do, and we can't wait for November where we "hope" to put a "change" to that.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...onfidence.html
Quote:
"Under Me."

I'm starting to think you folks are hearing things; because he NEVER said "Under Me."

He stated:

"Because we're leading around the world, people have a new attitude toward America. There’s more confidence in our leadership. We see it everywhere we go..."

You really DO take anything the man says and turn it negative. The fact that you have to inject words and invent lies means that your dislike of the man is rooted in the irrational and therefore erroneous.

And that's not being an "obamabot" or whatever, that's me pointing out the fact that you guys are simply making crap up. The same 10-12 folks in LTUP constantly pollute this forum with half-baked half-truths and full-tilt outrage. Funny thing too, as most of whom this 10-12 folks consider 'liberals, communists, satan-worshipers, or whatever' rarely, if ever carp on politicians. Hell, most of my threads and replies here are driven by the fact that it irritates me to no end that otherwise intelligent folks would put so much time into defaming someone when it's clearly not warranted.
FrogChief is offline Find More Posts by FrogChief
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 24, 2012, 06:46 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Obama: "Under Me, People Have a New Attitude Toward America"

Pity?
Laughingstock?
Amazement at Obama's election?
An opportunity?
More flexibility?
Big Foot 48 is offline Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Jul 24, 2012, 07:12 PM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
Joined Aug 2003
1,669 Posts
Yeah, I got an attitude I never had before and it is "Why the can't we elect an American?" I never had that attitude before...
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 24, 2012, 07:21 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Have to admit Obama is correct, I have a new attitude about America too...
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Jul 24, 2012, 08:45 PM
Joined Apr 2008
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
Yeah, I got an attitude I never had before and it is "Why the can't we elect an American?" I never had that attitude before...
Do you mean one of those "if you ain't white, you ain't right" Americans?
Rufcut is offline Find More Posts by Rufcut
Old Jul 24, 2012, 08:58 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
"Under Me."

You realize, he didn't say that, right?
rcposter is offline Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Jul 24, 2012, 09:02 PM
Joined Apr 2008
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
You realize, he didn't say that, right?
As if that anything to do with anything.
Rufcut is offline Find More Posts by Rufcut
Old Jul 24, 2012, 09:11 PM
Watts is life...
Bot's like to know where you live
Joined Sep 2003
2,862 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
I'm starting to think you folks are hearing things; because he NEVER said "Under Me."

He stated:

"Because we're leading around the world, people have a new attitude toward America. There’s more confidence in our leadership. We see it everywhere we go..."

You really DO take anything the man says and turn it negative. The fact that you have to inject words and invent lies means that your dislike of the man is rooted in the irrational and therefore erroneous.

And that's not being an "obamabot" or whatever, that's me pointing out the fact that you guys are simply making crap up. The same 10-12 folks in LTUP constantly pollute this forum with half-baked half-truths and full-tilt outrage. Funny thing too, as most of whom this 10-12 folks consider 'liberals, communists, satan-worshipers, or whatever' rarely, if ever carp on politicians. Hell, most of my threads and replies here are driven by the fact that it irritates me to no end that otherwise intelligent folks would put so much time into defaming someone when it's clearly not warranted.
Let's get to the core of your point... is he leading the world with respect from...where?
rcjetpilot is offline Find More Posts by rcjetpilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 24, 2012, 09:28 PM
Joined Aug 2003
1,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufcut View Post
Do you mean one of those "if you ain't white, you ain't right" Americans?
One of those Sheriff Joe says Obama's papers would not get you a drivers license people.

What was present to the people of this country would not get you a driver license in the state of Oklahoma.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 24, 2012, 09:30 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
One of those Sheriff Joe says Obama's papers would not get you a drivers license people.

What was present to the people of this country would not get you a driver license in the state of Oklahoma.
(Not to mention the need to preserve our precious bodily fluids)
rcposter is offline Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Jul 24, 2012, 09:34 PM
Joined Aug 2003
1,669 Posts
Communist infiltration, communist indoctrination and the global communist conspiracy. All of which we are tired of...
RCG Plus Member