HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 11, 2012, 10:02 AM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,521 Posts
Question
Why is there not a forum set up for RC Tanks?

I am a avid RC Airplane Hobbiest that has been trying to get my 7 year old son involved in the hobby. While he likes the RC Cars, and will use Real Flight on the home computer, he really fell in love yesterday when we visited the NW Hobby Expo going on this weekend in Monroe, Washington.

NORPAC (Northern Division Pacific Armored Corps) have a beautiful display battle area for all types of tanks, and my son loved watching the simulated battle. Then they gave him a chance to try it himself, and we were hooked.

This part of the RC Hobby is relatively inexpensive to get started and was alot of fun.

Why is their not a specific forum for this? Can I request that RCGroups start one?

Thank you for your consideration.
gabrielisrael is offline Find More Posts by gabrielisrael
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2012, 02:33 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,650 Posts
You mean like this one?

http://www.rcgroups.com/rc-tanks-502/

Enjoy
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Feb 11, 2012, 09:10 PM
Got the Slickness
Seattle, WA
Joined Jul 2010
2,521 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
You mean like this one?

http://www.rcgroups.com/rc-tanks-502/

Enjoy
Thanks for the information.

I must have missed it because of it being located under cars!
gabrielisrael is offline Find More Posts by gabrielisrael