Old Aug 16, 2015, 12:16 AM
Find More Posts by stsguy
Where o where has my America g
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Aug 2013
472 Posts
Discussion
Bud nosen " citabria" 1/4 scale kit 105

Hey guys, it's a high percentage that I will pick this plane up. It's at 85 to 90 percent complete looking for someone that could send me some snap shots of details setup on equipment servo ,tank motor placement. I really don't need a whole set of plans. If i must I will go fund them for sale maybe some has a set I can look at via pics thanx
stsguy is online now Find More Posts by stsguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 16, 2015, 09:44 AM
Find More Posts by epoxyearl
Bellanca Kruesmaster
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
12,770 Posts
Pm me with your needs, or we can discuss it here in an open forum..These come up once in a while, and you can go to "search" in the header , and type in 'Bud Nosen Citabria', and visit the other threads.

I'll finish mine one day...........I modified one into the Xtreme Decathlon.

Here's a couple of pics to get you started.
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by epoxyearl; Aug 16, 2015 at 09:54 AM.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 01:37 PM
Find More Posts by stsguy
Where o where has my America g
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Aug 2013
472 Posts
Bud nosen

Hey bro i need to more about the converting job. The word extreme caught my eye. Are you chopping wings? To make the extreme DEcath.? Here's a pic of the byrd I'm supposed to get. I have a verbal agreement but I have to drive to pick it up so I hope he doesn't find another buyer. Looks like a great plane
stsguy is online now Find More Posts by stsguy
Old Aug 17, 2015, 04:21 PM
Find More Posts by epoxyearl
Bellanca Kruesmaster
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
12,770 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...reme+decathlon

Here's a build thread of the changes, up until I put it on hold for other projects.
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member