SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 27, 2015, 02:53 PM
Joined Nov 2014
26 Posts
Question
Howto rotate multiwii pro fc?

Is there a way in the multiwiiconf to rotate the front of the flight controller that I'm overlooking? i.e. The controller is rotated 90 degrees clockwise on the quad from the default where the arrow is pointing.

I've seen this in cleanflight setup tutorials for Naze32 boards but I'm wondering if this is possible in the multiwiiconf (gui) program.
histo is online now Find More Posts by histo
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2015, 03:13 PM
Team WarpSquad
United States, PA, Doylestown
Joined Jan 2014
5,173 Posts
Not in the config.h file but in one of the other MW project files.
Search the MultiWii forum for discussion and code on how to rotate the FC.

This is not so easy unlike the firmware that runs in a Nazs32.
waltr is online now Find More Posts by waltr
Old Mar 27, 2015, 03:36 PM
Joined Feb 2014
91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by histo View Post
Is there a way in the multiwiiconf to rotate the front of the flight controller that I'm overlooking? i.e. The controller is rotated 90 degrees clockwise on the quad from the default where the arrow is pointing.

I've seen this in cleanflight setup tutorials for Naze32 boards but I'm wondering if this is possible in the multiwiiconf (gui) program.
In the "Changing MEGA Pro Board Orientation" section of Post#3 in this thread (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1874276)
homeslice976 is online now Find More Posts by homeslice976