SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 16, 2015, 05:54 PM
New Zealand
Joined Jan 2013
1,122 Posts
Same menu as where you select swash type.
EchoRaven is online now Find More Posts by EchoRaven
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 17, 2015, 03:43 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Apr 2014
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoRaven View Post
Reverse the Chanel's at the swash mix not the lower level mix. Do use deviation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoRaven View Post
Same menu as where you select swash type.
Yes, thats where I reversed the elevator initially, under Swash menu and works. If I reverse under Reverse menu, it messes up the swash. So its all good. Will need to extend the servo wires. Thanks for the advice Echo.
Hugo Stiglitz is offline Find More Posts by Hugo Stiglitz
Old Mar 17, 2015, 05:21 AM
Joined Jan 2013
1,809 Posts
Now thats a bloody ugly SOB Echo Nice work getting something to work where it wasn't guys .
joeclone is offline Find More Posts by joeclone
Old Mar 17, 2015, 06:31 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Apr 2014
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeclone View Post
Now thats a bloody ugly SOB Echo Nice work getting something to work where it wasn't guys .
I had a nightmare about it where it was chasing and wanted to strangle me with the servo wires
It works though so who cares. I would GLADLY give away my neat demanding OCD for being a bit smarter.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 06:58 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Apr 2014
414 Posts
I`ve done up my Mcpx 2s with yet more bling: 3mm tail boom, Lynx aluminium tail motor holder, HCP100S tail motor with 12 magnet bell from a AP03 tail motor. It is now basically a 4000kv motor but much more refined than a 6 magnet bell one, regardless of KV. Stick a big prop on it, job done.

I have a question, how do I extract the stator from the mounting boss on these motors? Since everything`s the same size, between HCP100S, HP03, AP03 and even the HK12000kv 1s motor, I want to remove the 1s wound stator from the HK12000kv motor and replace it with the stator from the AP03, since the round bosses from the HP motors are much better than the "mercedes" mount from the AP03.

Old Mar 19, 2015, 03:00 AM
New Zealand
Joined Jan 2013
1,122 Posts
No idea on the stator sorry. How's the hcp100 board going
Old Mar 19, 2015, 03:03 AM
New Zealand
Joined Jan 2013
1,122 Posts
Yes I know Heli looks ugly but I lost interest now I have two hcp100s and a 450 to fly. Next project is a 250.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 05:16 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Apr 2014
414 Posts
No worries I still have a new Hp03 and one more Ap03 for that 12 magnet bell.
Havent done it yet mainly because servo wires need to be extended and havent got 1mm heatshrink, without it I wont even start. I'll try to start it on Saturday, maybe a testflight same day.
But...the only reason i wanted to use the 100s frame and I literally mean the only reason, was the ability to use the Trex 100/150 78T maingear with slight relocation of main motor, for awesome unboggable torque on 8T pinion.
One crash managed to do this much damage to it.

And since these are £6/pair, not keen on £3/crash...i usually try to save it til the very last moment, see the TH as the pussy switch lol.
But I'll give it one more shot.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 12:05 PM
Joined Jan 2013
1,809 Posts
It's a surprise that you're able to use the AP03 bell on the Hisky tail, there seems to be different sizes to the 03 coz the one that I've has got a smaller bell than the Hisky's. Where did you bought your's?
Old Mar 22, 2015, 03:38 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Apr 2014
414 Posts
Got mine from HK. Its the Ap03 4000kv 2s. The bell fits like a glove, but the shaft is too short on the Ap so I had to swap shafts. First i removed the shaft from the Hisky tail...by heating the bell. The shaft came out, but the bell is now demagnetised because of the heat lol. I was just explaining a while ago to a member here, how heat can demagnetise a motor...forgot my own advice. I wasnt planning on using that bell anyway, all my other motors have bigger stronger magnets.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 05:34 AM
Joined Jan 2013
1,809 Posts
Ahh now I see, the one I've is the 7000kv one and the strange thing is that both motor versions are listed as 13x10mm and now as what you've this is clearly wrong info. BTW for such small motors there's no need to use heat to remove the shafts from the bell, I just use my hobby vice to press it out. I've replaced the stock shaft from my Hisky tail with a much longer one coz the stock one is just too damn short to be any good.
Old Mar 23, 2015, 07:14 AM
What package dear?
USA ILLINOIS
Joined Nov 2002
2,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
No worries I still have a new Hp03 and one more Ap03 for that 12 magnet bell.
Havent done it yet mainly because servo wires need to be extended and havent got 1mm heatshrink, without it I wont even start. I'll try to start it on Saturday, maybe a testflight same day.
But...the only reason i wanted to use the 100s frame and I literally mean the only reason, was the ability to use the Trex 100/150 78T maingear with slight relocation of main motor, for awesome unboggable torque on 8T pinion.
One crash managed to do this much damage to it.

And since these are £6/pair, not keen on £3/crash...i usually try to save it til the very last moment, see the TH as the pussy switch lol.
But I'll give it one more shot.
Is the Trex 100/150 main gear the same size as the V977/HCP80?
The reason I ask is the main gear on my V977 and 80 look similar but donít look as beefy and normally flex off pinion allowing gear so survive several crashes. The D hole normally strips out before the teeth do. The down side is this also sometimes makes it pop off the shaft and I have lost bottom bearing, but some hot glue keeps bearing in place and when D hole is striped hot glued gear in place too.

I am not sure if I am a pussy or a master cheap skate.
Hellysmack is offline Find More Posts by Hellysmack
Old Mar 23, 2015, 04:56 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Apr 2014
414 Posts
V977 has 2.5mm shaft, Trex is 3mm, wouldnt fit anyway, stick to what you have.